Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Shades Taylor on Idol

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

Was it shade? I she think took it cool. Katy prob meant: "I like her as an musician." Its clear that they are not besties right now. She could have said something against her. This one was undramatical and I think people just interpretate something into this. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole

It doesn’t sound that bad. The way they edited it just made people think it was bad.

Hello Gaga

AshIey
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

But like she really isn't that good of a performer or vocalist :awkney:

She always looks like a random white girl that got lost and stumbled onto a stage :awkney:

I get that lol my point was I don’t think Katy was referring to not liking her as a person only, and was indeed being critical of other aspects.

mcphee

Laughing at LM’s dragging her for this when Gaga brings up Madonna and shades her even more than this in the documentary... take a day off

monsterdino
16 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Have you even watched the video? They clearly edited it to sound like she was shading her and she CLEARLY was.

The guy goes "I love Taylor Swift" and Katy goes LITERALLY "I like her as... well.. as a songwriter", the background music stops and the guy laughs and she does too. 

Your hearing is clearly impaired if you don't hear it. Watch it again.

PS. If someone says they like someone and you like them back, you say "Oh, I like her too" and NOT "Well, I like her as well (mumble)... as a songwriter." Why would she only like her songwriting? Because she's implying she ONLY likes her songwriting. 

Besides, we all know they hate each other's guts, so I don't know why it's so hard to believe.

God, some of you are so dense :saladga:

go on girl get ur life from all this drama u are creating in ur brain I guess...hopefully its exciting lmfao

its not that deep and it never was, yall acting as if yall are personally involved into this :rip:  

Archived