💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I like it better than any other single he's put out. It's the only single I've liked from him tbh. I wouldn't buy it though. I think the video is due this week so for sure it'll go Top 10 on iTunes and Top 20 on BB after that vid

Yeah it's grown on me and I enjoy hearing it on the radio. Good enough to buy? Nah...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Ozzy8923

• boysboysboys

Arturo

Yeah it's grown on me and I enjoy hearing it on the radio. Good enough to buy? Nah...

According to Wikipedia (:teehee:) his next single has been confirmed to be Beauty & a Beat. :coffee:

La Rosalia

People keep making excuses because of MTN

I know, people just need to get over it :coffee: it had these promo spots, yet it flopped.

- A Very Gaga Thanksgiving: 5.5 million viewers

- Grammy nominations concert: 9.8 million viewers

-New Years Eve: 22.6 million viewers

-Ellen Degeneres show. 2.74 million viewers (average)

People did not like the song.

I also believe that Scheisse could have done very well. I'm not sure if it would have been a hit as a 5th single, but if it replaced Judas as the second single I think it could have been a hit.

According to Wikipedia ( :teehee:) his next single has been confirmed to be Beauty & a Beat. :coffee:

Eww Zedd :eww:

I know, people just need to get over it :coffee: it had these promo spots, yet it flopped.

I also believe that Scheisse could have done very well. I'm not sure if it would have been a hit as a 5th single, but if it replaced Judas as the second single I think it could have been a hit.

You summed it up very nicely :) Except I still think it would have done well late in the game. Edited by Klou

Arturo

OMG YES :clap:

Bless you sir :cry:

Eww Zedd :eww:

I like Zedd somewhat. He isn't better than DJWS or Garibay but still :P

Not a fan of Beauty and the Beat, but it did sell the most on iTunes the week of album release. Smart job on the label's part.

Edited by Klou

Arturo

Not a fan of Beauty and the Beat, but it did sell the most on iTunes the week if album release. Smart job on the label's part.

Smash or pass? :usrs:

I say smash. It has the "star power" from Nicki.

Babel

I know this is crazy, but I would love Gaga even more if she'd put "Heavy metal lover" as second single, instead of Judas.

Like, with changing her sound radically from 'safe' single choices to this risky and amazing sound, and all the hype she created around Born This Way... that could be THE cultural impact, without the negative backlash Judas had because of religion and the "poor creativy" (bad romance 2.0 etc).

Besides, as a fan, I wasn't really loving "judas" when it came out, it was a powerful sound and all, but also an already tired song structure from her (kinda meh).

I hope that in this next era Gaga and her team could find the balance between risky and radio friendly, so she can be on top again, where she belongs. :)

Smash or pass? :usrs:

I say smash. It has the "star power" from Nicki.

Generic + techno beat + breakdowns + Nicki Minaj = Hit

Bloody Mary

I know this is crazy, but I would love Gaga even more if she'd put "Heavy metal lover" as second single, instead of Judas.

Like, with changing her sound radically from 'safe' single choices to this risky and amazing sound, and all the hype she created around Born This Way... that could be THE cultural impact, without the negative backlash Judas had because of religion and the "poor creativy" (bad romance 2.0 etc).

Besides, as a fan, I wasn't really loving "judas" when it came out, it was a powerful sound and all, but also an already tired song structure from her (kinda meh).

I hope that in this next era Gaga and her team could find the balance between risky and radio friendly, so she can be on top again, where she belongs. :)

This thread is for discussion of currently charting artists.

Please discuss your thoughts about Gaga's next album here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/26345-4th-album-news-and-discussion-topic-part-10/

Please discuss your thoughts about Gaga's next album era here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/25152-gagas-next-era-its-significant/

Thank you! :sara:

She should just release 3 promo singles the weeks leading up to the album release (ala Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha) and release the the one that is most well received as the second single. She could have avoided Judas if she just released it as a promo instead.

I'm surprised Havana Brown is still rising. Such a slow riser. Just Dance 2.0 tbh

Love it, and gave up looking at it on radio because I thought it had fallen off the chance.

Pity the US has to listen to the Pitbull version.

I'm surprised Havana Brown is still rising. Such a slow riser. Just Dance 2.0 tbh

Love it, and gave up looking at it on radio because I thought it had fallen off the chance.

Pity the US has to listen to the Pitbull version.

She even blocks the other version on her Vevo.

I guess it figures that a girl with the stage name "Havana" would ask a Cuban to rap on her song.