Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Oyemiamor

I heard this song on the radio yesterday that I hadn't heard before. It was actually pretty neat with a slick beat. But I couldn't really understand whoever was singing because it was so silent and therefore didn't get any lyrics. I was almost horrified that it might be Justin Beaver but I don't think that is the case.

There seems to be a lot of same sounding music out right now. I am happy for the few songs that are standing out. Let's hope Pink keeps in the top 10!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Ozzy8923

• boysboysboys

jhonyguy04

I hope PTA flops, only because that song is bad, and I think all the pop songs on RR sound too similar.

I heard this song on the radio yesterday that I hadn't heard before. It was actually pretty neat with a slick beat. But I couldn't really understand whoever was singing because it was so silent and therefore didn't get any lyrics. I was almost horrified that it might be Justin Beaver but I don't think that is the case.

There seems to be a lot of same sounding music out right now. I am happy for the few songs that are standing out. Let's hope Pink keeps in the top 10!

You sure it wasn't his new single? That one is very...dubsteppy :music:

Arturo

Its not even in the top 1000. It couldn't even manage to pop in there for a second when the video was released :shrug:

As if that's a surprise

Oyemiamor

You sure it wasn't his new single? That one is very...dubsteppy :music:

What is it called? I went on Itunes and went through the top 100 songs or so to see if I could find it and it wasn't there.

What is it called? I went on Itunes and went through the top 100 songs or so to see if I could find it and it wasn't there.

As Long As You Love Me

Oyemiamor

As Long As You Love Me

That is definitely not it. It could be a new song so I just have to wait till it is played more. This reminds me of the days when I would listen to radio all day to hear a song played and record it on my tape player! See there was a type of piracy back then, but recording off radio definitely isn't the same quality.

Americano

Added radio numbers to one of the OP posts. The newly renovated thread is complete.

Let me know if you guys have any more ideas I should include

That is definitely not it. It could be a new song so I just have to wait till it is played more. This reminds me of the days when I would listen to radio all day to hear a song played and record it on my tape player! See there was a type of piracy back then, but recording off radio definitely isn't the same quality.

I remember those days! Do you have Shazam on your phone? I use it all the time to identify a song/artist that's playing.

Added radio numbers to one of the OP posts. The newly renovated thread is complete.

Let me know if you guys have any more ideas I should include

Looks great :) My only suggestion would be to possibly include the top 20 on Hot 100? That way we can see what could potentially enter the top 10. Edited by Klou

Seems like Frank Ocean and all his hype did him (and his label) some good.

He debuted at #2 on the BB200 and #1 on the Hip/Hop Chart. Hopefully the Zac Brown Band's album sales decline and he can get himself his first solo #1 album.

Also, Kreayshawn released her new video and song, Go Hard. (I'm not impressed the song, at all, but the beat is good and the video is lovely.) It's very M.I.A./Rihanna's RudeBoy

It's currently #491 on itunes, I honestly don't even think it'll crack the itunes top 20, maybe not even the top 50/100.

Arturo

Seems like Frank Ocean and all his hype did him (and his label) some good.

He debuted at #2 on the BB200 and #1 on the Hip/Hop Chart. Hopefully the Zac Brown Band's album sales decline and he can get himself his first solo #1 album.

Also, Kreayshawn released her new video and song, Go Hard. (I'm not impressed the song, at all, but the beat is good and the video is lovely.) It's very M.I.A./Rihanna's RudeBoy

It's currently #491 on itunes, I honestly don't even think it'll crack the itunes top 20, maybe not even the top 50/100.

What the **** was that? :toofloppy:

Valentino

So what's up on the charts today? Where's No Doubt? Gnpm9.jpg

So what's up on the charts today? Where's No Doubt? Gnpm9.jpg

#43 on itunes, consistently falling. :eww: