💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

NCgaga

Pissed that Kennedy got picked over Shangela. WTF. Not pissed that Trixie won though. Shangela should have had a fair shot against Trixie. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

queen deservedT it. shangela should have lip synced tho.

Order of my top 4:

Trixie

Shangela

Kennedy

Bebe

aphrodite

Contrapoints
40 minutes ago, Bio said:

Girl, have you ever watched the show? From day one Rupaul has always said that SHE is the one that choses the winner. This is HER show and she's gonna do it the way she wants it. If you want fairness go watch the Superbowl or something.

First of all not American can't be bothered. 

Secondly extremely homosexual can't be bothered x2.

Third, sports? Aw Jesus gross x10.

Fourth, yes in the end RuPaul is the one who choses the winner for every challenge including the overall winner of the season. Technically speaking its not really even a panel of judges, its actually a panel of 'advisors' that assist Ru (the actual sole and only judge) in making the final decision by giving her their opinions.

That being said, for the first couple of seasons (about 1 through 7/8) her decisions were always more or less fair with what we saw and how the queens actually performed for the challenges they were given. I'm not saying it was perfect back then, they've always had clear favourites and it's not like they've never swayed critiques before.

But holy shït balls it wasn't to the level of unabashed rigging and vapid drama we're witnessing now. It began around AS2 and then escalated dramatically by the time they moved over to VH1 in S9 and AS3. Critiques didn't make sense half the time with what we saw on the main stage and the editing was getting so wonky it was clear they were trying to push a false narrative to really rig the competition. And any drama was taken out of thin air and blown out of proportion.

I don't mind the occasional twist or a shock elimination, but there comes a point when the rigging and nonsense drama just ruins the watching experience, ruins the competitive atmosphere, and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Contrapoints
28 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

im not talking about here specifically, im talking about in general. you're crazy if you think nobody is hating on trixie jsut to hate trixie. insta and twitter are a mess. was shang robbed of top 2? yes. robbed because she didn't win? no. it's the katya vs. alaska all over again.

Oh honey I actually was just talking about GGD lol.

But yeah I get what you mean, of course people are gonna hate her for winning. Especially on social media.  

It's a rough day to be a Trixie fan.

Ego Slayer

Rupaul’s drag race got F’d up drag,

but seriously how did Shangela not win? I like Trixie but she clearly wasn’t the winner of this season? And umm Morgan picking Bebe to go on?!?! What a waste of a vote she’s cancelled as if she wasn’t already!!! I’m sorry Shangela (and BenDeLaCreme) you two are the true winners this season! :madge:

LordEnigma

I love Trixie but her performance on the show was meh. My heart is glad she won but logically, Shangela should have won.

Oh well - **** happens.

highwayunicorn9

Just because Kennedy can dance doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s a mean person. Shangela deserved the top 2 spot.

Contrapoints

Even Trixie herself thought Shangela should have been Top 2 lol

kostauventura
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

RIGGA MORRIS!!

Shangela IS the deserving one, and then Kennedy!

stay pressed for ever sis :*

RAMROD
Just now, kostauventura said:

stay pressed for ever sis :*

LMAO got guts suddenly to come out from lurking?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GoldenPonyboy

i will also add one thing. If you think this season was rigged or boring you clearly never seen AS1. also, the point of an all star season is not to see who is the best of the best because the queens are all so diffrent that you can't really compare them. for me an all stars of drag race is a celebration of the biggest careers to come out of drag race. it's putting the fan favorites in together to make good drama and good TV. this season was really enjoyable and had a lot of enjoyable moments. the only mistake for this season was that it was too soon after AS2. 

and to all the pressed fans on twitter saying they will stop watching the show, shut up. we all know you will keep watching. It's just drag. don't take it too seriously. 

If you think shangela should have won, go see her movie and go see her perform and leave her a tip. same with the other contestants. All stars is about exposure and proving yourself. and Ben understood that, which is why she left and put morgan back. 

Tom Nook

Side note it’s very sweet that Miley showed support to Trixie 

w2sa5xl671m01.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Trepadation
5 hours ago, Blake said:

Don't class her as the worst winner just because of how things worked out with production and it being slightly rigged. :rip:

Tyra Sanchez still is alive anyway. 

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

That's a funny way to spell Tyra Sanchez

Sasha velour*

It's an easy name to spell 

Trepadation
1 hour ago, highwayunicorn9 said:

Just because Kennedy can dance doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s a mean person. Shangela deserved the top 2 spot.

She's not a mean queen. She can be straight foward at times but not a bully. 

Archived