Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create a video for Angel Down

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Create a video for Angel Down: 

Here's mine:

something black and white with Gaga running down an empty street weeping in a wedding dress, long brown hair, people rioting, something with a message for BLM. Maybe a story line in there as well .

IAmNotHere1997

Mine would be like this: The video is black and white and it's filmed on a street, Gaga is sining while in the background people are fighting and shooting and stuff like that. And that's it :laughga: I dunno more

freezer bride

It's black and white while Gaga walks around at regular speed with a BLM riot happening in the background in slow motion. 

♥.

27monster27

It starts with someone playing a black man that just got shot by someone that was following him. Then Gaga descends from the heavens and runs to him and sings while praying over his body. While this happens, more and more people gather around the body. Some riots start up while pictures of angry tweets appear across the screen more frequently as the song goes on. Finally, the video ends with Lady Gaga giving a message about love, peace, and gun violence, all while telling all of the USA that we must stand together and support and love each other.

he/him/his

ShayCristoforo

Monster themed video! Maybe a racial monster allegory. I'm thinking Colour Purple meets Frankenstein meets Wizard of Oz lol. Starting in B/W and then colour. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

blackthorns

not black and white, but a dark color pallet, with slow motion shots of BLM protests with some audio from them, shots of her in a church, walking around in empty streets where the protests happened, and at the end memorials to some of the people lost to police violence, as well a information on how to help. 

for wardrobe, something simple like a white slip dress, long undone hair, barefoot, no/minimal makeup. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Archived