Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What was the first Gaga song you willingly listened to?

edengowon

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poker Face is the correct answer. :wub:

tumblr_oev6rsMjdo1ql9217o1_500.gif

Just Dance on the radio, then Paparazzi made it official for me to get to know Gaga even more.

Catnikko

I liked JD & Poker face when they came out but the one i went out of my way to search on youtube was paparazzi after i watched her sing it on Glastonbury on TV, then i found all TFM leaked songs and then i became a stan :tony:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Pamelaisley

I had heard Just Dance on the radio and didn't really like it but my older friend did so I pretended to like it. She was showing my mom the Poker Face video and I watched it and really liked it :nick:

So for me it's Poker Face 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

DavidJP

Bad Romance, my sister played the video for me....... and look where I am now

3 gaga shows

1 time meeting her and im still shook

IAmNotHere1997

Just Dance. I had no internet back then in 2008 so I had to switch music TV channels all day to find Gaga.

oovoo javer

paparazzi.... it was just SO unique from all the other music at the time HER MIND :giveup::giveup:

i wish i could be strong without parmesan yeah

notconfident

Bad Romance after I listened to that parody from Annoying Orange "Lady Pasta" or something. So I thank the Annoying Orange for being here :giggle:

Taide

Applause everytime it got played at GTA V. So one day I just searched it from Youtube and boom, LM for ever. Applause still remains my favourite song and video from her and I listen to it atleast twice a day.

Archived