Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How big will Camila Cabello get?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Who knows. She can already have her peak, or she is a slow burn like Nelly Furtado who just got her big break with her 3rd album, Loose, before cooled down again.

All I am saying is she is not heavily popular like some household names yet. She have her hits but she is not widely talked about, and that is quite worrying if you are a star trying to make it big. In comparison, Cardi B who got famous around the same time is really around.  She is on every interviews, invited to walk on every red carpets and perform on award shows, and people crave for her news. All these public appearances are important. It helps to get your name around.

That is how it is historically, all the house hold names we know today are very exposed once upon a time. Even people still craving for them to this day to attend their event and walk their red carpets because their presence will take the prestige of the event up a few notches.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMSince2008

She will only last for two seconds... 1..2.. now she's gone..

Who's Camilla again? :saladga:

#2018radioisours

geopang
4 hours ago, bayonse said:

yall are overhyping her when in reality shes on the same level of selena gomez 

Thank you! I said this not too long ago and got read for filth...

GagaIsDope
18 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Who knows. She can already have her peak, or she is a slow burn like Nelly Furtado who just got her big break with her 3rd album, Loose, before cooled down again.

All I am saying is she is not heavily popular like some household names yet. She have her hits but she is not widely talked about, and that is quite worrying if you are a star trying to make it big. In comparison, Cardi B who got famous around the same time is really around.  She is on every interviews, invited to walk on every red carpets and perform on award shows, and people crave for her news. All these public appearances are important. It helps to get your name around.

That is how it is historically, all the house hold names we know today are very exposed once upon a time. Even people still craving for them to this day to attend their event and walk their red carpets because their presence will take the prestige of the event up a few notches.

But Cardi B is pretty much only famous in America. No one knows who she is in the UK, she's only had one top 20 hit. Camila's got global impact. Neither are household names yet but Camila's closer

StrawberryBlond

I think the Latin community are really on the lookout for the next big female star. They've already had Selena, J-Lo and Shakira and there's been no one for a long time (Demi and Selena Gomez don't count as they never made Latin music) and she's filled the void. And now that Latin music's been in the spotlight recently, this could really be her time to shine. Her music is very current, so she could continue to have hits from this album anyway. I could see She Loves Control being a hit in the summer and Something's Gotta Give is a big fan favourite, judging by views. She's not sold so many copies that she won't sell future singles (like what Taylor's currently going through). I don't know if she'll still be around in 20 years, but she's got it in her to be more than a one hit wonder for sure.

bayonse
3 hours ago, GagaIsDope said:

But Cardi B is pretty much only famous in America. No one knows who she is in the UK, she's only had one top 20 hit. Camila's got global impact. Neither are household names yet but Camila's closer

:laughga:

please dont embarrass yourself, having a #1 song doesnt make you impactful. Also the song was nothing special, sure it was a cute little hit but not like Despacito or Bad Romance so stop acting as if it was a monster hit, something the world has never seen.  It will be forgotten in like 5 years

no more parties in LA

GagaIsDope
15 minutes ago, bayonse said:

:laughga:

please dont embarrass yourself, having a #1 song doesnt make you impactful. Also the song was nothing special, sure it was a cute little hit but not like Despacito or Bad Romance so stop acting as if it was a monster hit, something the world has never seen.  It will be forgotten in like 5 years

I mean she's definitely got impact in the UK. She's more than just Havana, she has 7 top 20 hits here. Also, Havana was a bigger song than bad romance in the UK sales wise. Js

nswain1110
On 3/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, Noah said:

IMO the only Song that has any hit potential left on her Debut is 'She loves Control' so I think she'll release that for the summer and then after Tour, starts working on a new Album. It helped Ariana and Rihanna to release their Albums shortly after each other to gain more momentum etc. I honestly think part of the reason why Camila was such a short Album was because she will release another one soon. 

OT: I think it depends on how she plays her next Singles. Her new Touring in Europe and with Taylor will help her a lot and will boost the third Single of the Album. I can't wait to see what she'll do next. 

I think you’re right. Once she releases that 2nd album she’ll have enough songs to do an arena tour, and she’ll definey embark on one. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived