Featured Posts

Quartz

I thought this was about the rumor regarding her pregnancy :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

she's not interesting or unique and her album highkey has no replay value so idk

TCS had a hit but they couldn't follow it up lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

shame

Her The Camila Monster is coming. I feel it.

After that she'll probably fade into obscurity and join the other 5H flops.

angels forever, forever angels

Economy
23 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Eh I think Havana will be her biggest hit and she'll underwhelm/fade eventually. Shes not exactly interesting or unique enough to stand out from the crowd and her album is typical canned top 40. Her music/image needs to expand beyond looking like an instagram model being a pop star.

This tbh. I expect her to be that girl that is popular for 2-3 years then kinda fades and just performs for her fans 

Of course, some ppl surprise you. Britney Spears and Rihanna seemed kinda generic when they first got big and boy have they lasted

I think the odds that will happen with Camila tho is low

Pop Music

I need her to release she loves control as a single and then idc what she does after that

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

The Child
Just now, Economy said:

This tbh. I expect her to be that girl that is popular for 2-3 years then kinda fades and just performs for her fans 

Of course, some ppl surprise you. Britney Spears and Rihanna seemed kinda generic when they first got big and boy have they lasted

You just did not say that :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Inferno
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Havana was a cute song, I checked out the album to examine her hype and honestly it was a huge bore to me. Literally sounded like you could take Camila out of the equation and put any other pretty girl in her place and you wouldn't even know the difference. Success that mostly rests on beauty can only take you so far, she would just need to bring something interesting or unexpected to the table in order to pull a Rihanna

The Child

She needs to release She Loves Control in May and then release another album in the end of the year, an album which she will record while being on the road. She needs to be fast honestly, if she takes too much time making music she may fade away very quickly. Timing in music industry is everything.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thrasher

She could even stay big for this era/this year but i doubt she’ll last for a lifetime, all of these new pop girls seem identical nowadays, they don’t stand out too much 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Lord Temptation

She’s already peaked. Another massive one hit wonder from the 2010s :neyde:

What else is new? :sure:

Honestly these “new” pop gurls have nothing new to offer :madge:

The Gaga curse is real :bon:

bayonse
57 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

Does SG have a #1 single with her debut album?? :laughga:

great producers

talent/entertainment-wise they are on the same level 

no more parties in LA

BROSEIDON

Depends on how smart she is.

The drama with her leaving 5H definitely benefitted her. Everyone was curious to see what she would do. Even then though the initial interest wasn’t there. Crying in the Club, and the other two songs she threw out there never caught on. Havana is great but it was definitely hopping on trends let’s see how she does with album 2. 

Personally I think she’ll last a bit. She definitely won’t be huge like Havana, but a couple more top 10’s or 20’s

sipthistea

If she keeps perfoming only Havana everywhere and doesn't have any other hits, she will be remembered just as a one hit wonder that left a group band called Little Mix :bon:

highlikegaga

Crying in the club deserved better. I remember bopping to that song every day. Prefer it to Havana. 

on topic; i think she might have a couple of top 5s until she disappears into oblivion.

prove me wrong Camila :pray:be the next major pop girl :pray:

papergangster
15 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Crying in the club deserved better. I remember bopping to that song every day. Prefer it to Havana. 

on topic; i think she might have a couple of top 5s until she disappears into oblivion.

prove me wrong Camila :pray:be the next major pop girl :pray:

I preferred crying in the club to Havana as well. 

Archived