đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

rumor

Do we think there's any truth in this? ASIB writing credits

androiduser

Featured Posts

blackthorns

She can certainly be a diva, but shes not vulgar. The vulgarity this piece of fiction includes is enough for me to not believe a word of it XD

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2018/MARCH.html

the source is this blind item website. There is too much in the post that strikes me as off for it to be entirely true imo, however its alluding to Gaga as the details are to specific for it not to be. There are certain things I could imagine being true, for instance she may be quite controlling in situations to do with music she’s involved in, so that part I could kind of see happening. I also wouldn’t be shocked if she was using drugs, I doubt she’s doing meth or something but she must using pain killers and opioids etc. Maybe there is some truth but it’s been heavily embellished. 

Not the bore worms!

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

The minute they get in the studio #5 immediately is telling #1 that "nobody buys records with live drums on them"

This is the line that I told me this whole story was fake.

Much love to Gaga, but based upon her last two albums, she isn't some wizard on what sells. Not to mention this line is like the antithesis of Joanne. Half of the album is live instruments 

LMSince2008

Well, part of this could be true. Gaga's work ethics is about perfection. She is really hard to deal with in studio and backstage. From her documentary, you can see analyze and observe her behavior... the way she talks to her staffs, Mark Ronson and Florence Welch. You can feel it. I know everyone here can feel that she's too bossy or having a diva attitude.. that's her personality... or might be under influenced of alcohol, drugs or whatnot.. she might also be undergoing some depression.. and I noticed that she doesn't really work well in any other artist. We have rare collaboration. 

But I really don't like the part where it claims that Gaga/Lukas band took the credit writing. That's interesting ha! I hope Gaga will never do that.. that would be too disappointing since we know for a fact that she has a good song writing skills.

Nonetheless, the best part of this FANMADE story is when Gaga not wearing underwear and had to show off to everyone just to catch attention. That's so b**tchy for me. Sorry for the word. And I like it thoo. Hahahaha :ladyhaha:

#2018radioisours

KleinGa
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

#5 (A/A- list singer)

excuse me? 

Otherwise, this is total BS. It started to become not believable when they said that she showed that she wasn't wearing underwear etc. 

Mirrion Rizzons

can someone briefly sum this up bc i cant be f***ed to read that

raginchristians
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

can someone briefly sum this up bc i cant be f***ed to read that

Gaga bullied someone out of ASIB music production and flashed her p*ssy many times :laughga:

he/they

jereve

In the latest installment of I heard from my mom's best friend's daughter's godfather's sister's aunt's cousin that Gaga is a tired ass trashy hoe.

Idk what kinda of fansite this is but this thread is fkd to still even be open. You'd actually be pretty gullible to believe this.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

freebit

This reads like it came from CDAN, and if it came from there, then um...:sure:. Even if it is some guy letting of some steam, but misguided enough to submit it to that fraud, then he couldn't have chose a worse site/person.

5 hours ago, Inferno said:

It lost me when it mentions the guy shes dating having a band. Who the hell is Lukas Nelson?

And quite honestly even if this is true, maybe #1's vision sucked despite being a great guy thats been through a lot? Like...its not like weve heard his material lol

I feel like what happens behind the scenes on just about any project if discussed HONESTLY by everyone involved would be sure to piss off the fans of whatever artist it is. You know what I mean? Because theres the ideal version of who they are in what they present to the media and then theres the fact that theyre human beings that do and say dumb sh*t probably on the daily just like anyone. On top of drugs and alcohol and fame and egos. Its way more complicated and dimensional than I think any of us even think about.

It kind of reminds me of when that older guy who worked on C2C gave an interview and dragged Bobby and referred to him as "some young rock n' roll man" when she and Bobby decided to nix the old school big band direction the guy wanted to do and went with a different, less ornate direction for C2C and got Brian Newmany and his quartet in there instead (who she must have slept with/sarcasm). And she/Bobby was right in that regard - an old fashioned big band approach would have been much more stuffy and unnecessary. There are two sides to every story. 

And, she is executive producer for the soundtrack. Gaga being the all-encompassing Gaga would have locked that down when she agreed to do the movie. A bunch of dudes not listening to her suggestions and direction, and not taking it seriously would be indeed seem to be misogynistic.:shrug: It would seem like rude, diva behavior to them if she decided to not be a complete sweetheart in her approach to get things done. Gaga is blunt, and I can see that ruffling some feathers. Also it is kind of suspect that he thinks the only way Nelson would agree and defer to her is because she was sleeping with him. It couldn't be that she had a legitimate point and he supported it. No he, and the poor, defenseless Bradley were just simply immured to her. 

Also this makes it seem like Lukas and his band came out of nowhere and were put in the movie by Gaga when according to interviews, Bradley is the one who discovered them when he attended Stagecoach or whatever festival that was 2 years ago before he even signed Gaga on the movie. 

DoremonLove
6 hours ago, blackthorns said:

She can certainly be a diva, but shes not vulgar. The vulgarity this piece of fiction includes is enough for me to not believe a word of it XD

This:bye:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Miel

I feel like, if she acted like this, there would be no doubt it would get out to the public.

Which is why she absolutely wouldn't.

3 points in and ready for more

Evan Peters
8 hours ago, androiduser said:

This would happen multiple times throughout the day and evening. Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, "that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice".

is gaga strawberryblonde? 

emma roberts is an abuser

10 hours ago, androiduser said:

#5 immediately is telling #1 that "nobody buys records with live drums on them"

This entire thing is a mess but this is the part where the entire story lost credibility. Gaga would never say this. Gaga at this point does not care for sales the way she did back then..for her own albums...let alone a soundtrack record. If anything Gaga would probably be the one to suggest live drum instrumentals :ladyhaha: 

I will say it is possible that some of these events did occur and that the person who spilled this story has a very narrowed perspective on what happened for example him thinking Gaga was flashing her chacha for attention could of just been that she wasn't wearing underwear and wasn't so self conscious about it (if this even happened / which i highly doubt). Gaga is a free spirit. She could very well have just worn a skirt and gone on with her day and forgot she was not wearing underwear. To me this signals that this man is in fact a pretty closed minded / misogynistic guy telling what he believes to be his version of events through his very misogynistic and closed minded lens (again if this even happened / which i don't think it did). 

Sassy McSass
10 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2018/MARCH.html

the source is this blind item website. 

Anyone can write whatever they want whenever they want and publish it. That doesn’t look professional at all, it’s so ridiculous that it looks like a website from the 90’s.

I didn’t even waste my time reading the whole thing, just googled and found out this was actually written in January in another shady forum.

I’ve got enough stress already to be worried about stuff like that. Don’t be that innocent, guys. You’re feeding the trolls. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived