šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rockga in LG6?

PedrinniSan

Featured Posts

PedrinniSan

I've always love rock music and I'd like gaga to explore more this genre.Ā 

I think it fits so good with her style and that husky voice she sings with in songs like MANiCURE or Moth into the flame makeĀ me go crazy.

I'm very obsessed with these performances/songs:

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What do you guys think? I want her to comeback like an angry f*cking phoenix and kill us all with rock music from hell.

Don't let my first thread flop plz :triggered:

Ā 

ryanripley

i'm always here for rockga, infact go even further do metal

but i doubt it'll happen as a commercial project :noparty:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ms I am a local

:triggered:

Edit: I mean, Iā€™d rather have a more disco-influenced album than a rock album tbh. We had a little from that in Born This Way.

PerfectGUY

I'm more here for a Hard Rock Ga (even MetalGa)Ā then a Rock Ga

The performances you listed are hard rock even metal so yeah I agree I want that too

But Soft Rock / Rock is practically what weĀ got with Joanne (Diamond Heart, Sinner's Prayer...), I love it but like you said I'd like something like the performances you listed

Sneaky Oliver

The fans would chase her tillĀ her Malibu mansion to haunt her and her chickensĀ 

So, no rockGa for safety reasonsĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Babel

She should explore more that genre, it feels like she's holding it back most of the time to please pop listeners. She's a rock fan at heart, make it happenĀ @BorisIsHere time's up :triggered:Ā 

monketsharona

Knowing DJWS is involved you can forget for LG6. I think it will be more pop / dance / trap

IAmNotHere1997

Nope. After a jazz album and a soft-rock album, she's coming back to pop music.

PedrinniSan

I've been reading some comments and I'm not asking 4 a full rock album.

I mean, all of her albums (except c2c) are Pop music but combined with differents styles (edm in ARTPOP, CountryĀ & soft rock in Joanne or European Dance music in TFM) When I'm asking about a rockga lg6 I'm talking about a rock influenced album. (but I'd love a full rock metal album tho)Ā :stalkga:

32 minutes ago, Triggered said:

She should explore more that genre, it feels like she's holding it back most of the time to please pop listeners. She's a rock fan at heart, make it happenĀ @BorisIsHere time's up :triggered:Ā 

This :giveup:Ā I feel like she wanted to go further on the genreĀ during theĀ Joanne era, but ended up going back to a more pop feel for some reason. Still love the era thoughĀ 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived