Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Do People Forget About Gaga's Happiness?

Dunk96

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
13 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I've said it many times and I'm one of the people who drags Joanne and stuff, because I simply dislike it, I still love her, no matter what, but I can't force myself to like Joanne or C2C, I loved some particular moments like the SB, coachella, JWT (which wasn't as legendary as her other tours, but it was still good though.), The Cure release, but this Joanne era I missed her spark.. sorry hunties..

The only thing people are going to say is "Stan another popgirl like Selena", no I'm not.

And I dislike Vegas also, because only rich people or people nearby Vegas have the oppurtunity to visit it.. :saladga:

a concept: you can dislike joanne without dragging gaga

i'm not saying you have to like everything but lets not act like how the fanbase reacted to vegas was in any way acceptable

and anyone can visit vegas, you have 2 years to save up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

a concept: you can dislike joanne without dragging gaga

i'm not saying you have to like everything but lets not act like how the fanbase reacted to vegas was in any way acceptable

True though, some poeple are dragging her personally, I made and make fun of her and her choices often, because of her failing promises and stupid decisions, but I don't drag her personally, because I love her of course. I still want her old Gaga back with dark pop songs and bops, but if she doesn't, then fine, but yeah, I just love the old gaga and not this new stripped down version. :lolga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ariana Grindr

Honestly they’re all flops. I get it, you fell in love with topofthechartsga/popga/dancega, but she’s not just a popstar, she’s a genuine artist and a human underneath it all. I want the best for her because her mesageOf acceptance and kindness are what have kept me alive till this very day. I want the best for her and well yeah i love pop as much as the next hunty but I understand her cause I am a chameleon like her, it’s just in our nature and well, I am an artist myself. Music is my life and we can relate in that way, I will never allow anyone to put me in a box and try to define me; and that’s what GAGA embodies.

I get how others don’t get it tho. It’s ok you just don’t have that capacity nor ability. 

Ariana Grindr

Oh, also cause as humans we are selfish, it’s in our nature. We want from others what makes US happy not them.

AlexanderMagno
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

this makes no sense since to this day, she still talks about how much she loves to make music and perform live :poot:

and everything she puts out is good :lolly:

Sure. The "I've always wanted to be an actress, music worked out first" remarks, the confession about Lady Gaga being just a character behind who she hides, the way she handle Joanne the album, even how she no longer pushes herself for more concerts (and by no means I think this is bad, it's good and she shouldn't do it). Even how she has shown she has a lot of fun doing music with her friends, not necessarily releasing it. I'm not saying she doesn't enjoy making music, but I see her releasing a few "The Cure" every once in a while rather than releasing a full album.

Keep telling yourself that :staymad:

I'm not saying you shouldn't love what she does, that's awesome! In the end, the only thing I really want to say is that just because someone doesn't like her music doesn't mean doesn't like her or doesn't care about her. Fans have a really hard time separating these things.

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Sure. The "I've always wanted to be an actress, music worked out first" remarks, the confession about Lady Gaga being just a character behind who she hides, the way she handle Joanne the album, even how she no longer pushes herself for more concerts (and by no means I think this is bad, it's good and she shouldn't do it). Even how she has shown she has a lot of fun doing music with her friends, not necessarily releasing it. I'm not saying she doesn't enjoy making music, but I see her releasing a few "The Cure" every once in a while rather than releasing a full album.

Keep telling yourself that :staymad:

I'm not saying you shouldn't love what she does, that's awesome! In the end, the only thing I really want to say is that just because someone doesn't like her music doesn't mean doesn't like her or doesn't care about her. Fans have a really hard time separating these things.

"music worked out first" was obviously a joke :awkney:

and those statements do not mean she's lying about loving to make music, those interest can happily co exist and are you serious about her not pushing herself? hello? she has incurable chronic pain and just endured a world tour that ended up being cancelled cus she pushed herself too hard :awkney:

the only time we publicly know she made music for her friends was for Act 2, was this fanbase really burned that hard that they act like gaga is all "woe is me!" with music? did the past 4 years not happen for you?

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Don't try, as much as you tell fans that they will still think it's because they don't care about her happiness.

I don't really care about Joanne and Cheek to Cheek, doesn't mean I don't think Gaga shouldn't do what she wants. I have no obligation to like her music. This stan "you should enjoy her music because she's happy" thinking is ridiculous. 

Hating the music =\= hating Gaga. No one forgets she's a human being, wtf are you talking about. But if I'm not entertained by her, I'm not forcing myself to be just because she's Gaga.

I actually think she should just quit music for the next ten years, she's obviously a lot happier not releasing full albums, doing some stuff with her friends and movies.

Not everything Gaga puts out is good. 

But that’s just your opinion. And she won’t and I hope she keeps releasing **** that bothers you. She’s not here for your comfort, not anymore. She used her talent and made a name for herself, she’s such a great act that she played everyone, she’s not just a popstar, she’s more than that and it’s ok some of you don’t get it. A hybrid can withstand these things :queenga:

Creyk

Because it literally doesn't matter? She is not my friend, she is a musician whose music I like. I am interested in her art and work, not whether she is happy or sad.

Creyk
27 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

But that’s just your opinion. And she won’t and I hope she keeps releasing **** that bothers you. She’s not here for your comfort, not anymore. She used her talent and made a name for herself, she’s such a great act that she played everyone, she’s not just a popstar, she’s more than that and it’s ok some of you don’t get it. A hybrid can withstand these things :queenga:

Stop being pretentious.

There is not much to get. Not like Million Reasons's or the Cure's lyrics are so complicated and layered. Anyone can understand them who wants to

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Because it literally doesn't matter? She is not my friend, she is a musician whose music I like. I am interested in her art and work, not whether she is happy or sad.

but wouldn't you want her to be happy enough to keep making music considering she nearly quit after how bad the ARTPOP era was for her? :oprah: 

JupiterDrive

Because I’m here for the music and the music wasn’t there the last two times 

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, ECORONA said:

But, it doesn't bother me at all. Read what I said, "doesn't mean I don't think Gaga shouldn't do what she wants".

Yeah, she has earned her millions and her status in the industry, she can do whatever she wants to do that makes her happy! I'd do that too!

But I don't have to like her work just because she's happy... I'm ok with her being happy, I'm ok with her releasing stuff that doesn't really appeal to me, you are the one who's bothered that I might not like her latest work. I don't hate Gaga for not releasing what I expect from her, I don't think she shouldn't be happy. My life doesn't revolve around her, she's just a musician I follow and care about. I do think that fans who always assume she only thinks of them, that she's more than a popstar, that everything she does is completely honest and true and she's their best friend, are incredibly ignorant.

Creyk
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

but wouldn't you want her to be happy enough to keep making music considering she nearly quit after how bad the ARTPOP era was for her? :oprah: 

She did quit. She only made 4 pop songs in 5 years

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

She did quit. She only made 4 pop songs in 5 years

Joanne in its entirety is a pop album. Just because it is country/folk-tinged does not change the fact that each song on that record is pop.

Archived