💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Gaga Direct an episode of AHS or ACS?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Recently Matt Bomer (Gaga's CO-star on AHS) posted on Instagram that he would be making his directorial debut on the next episode of American Crime Story. As Gaga has a history of directing/co-directing her own music videos, as well as a history with Ryan Murphy the creator of AHS and American Crime Story, do you think that Gaga could direct an episode of the show in the future?  What are your thoughts on the idea?

Trepadation

Let's hope she directs herself to another darkga era first 

PunkTheFunk

Directing your own music video is one thing but directing an episode of a popular TV show is a whole other deal :cryga:

I'm not saying she's not capable of doing it but she needs more acting experience in TV and film first.

River

She needs more experience.. her directing is a mess..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

KleinGa

I think for now she should stick to directing her music videos

She's a woman of many many many many talents but directing isn't one that has fully blossomed as yet :awkney:

PartySick

As much as I love her music, I highkey hope she gets deep into the TV and movie industry. Acting, producing, directing, the whole works. I want to see what she can create after years of experience.

💚

I could see her directing/producing films in the future. Currently I still want her to dive into her acting more before she starts directing.

Chris Evans

I can see her being very good at it but she would have to dedicate a lot of her time to do it right

Bradley

Maybe some time in the future but not now. Ryan is awesome he lets his cast take on the directorial task on some occasions. He let Angela Bassett direct AHS episodes, and now Matt Bomer on ACS. It's also rumoured that he would let Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulson direct something in the future. I'm sure he would let Gaga do it if Gaga was interested in it, but it would take some time first, maybe in a few years and not now.

SwissMonster

I already would be happy if she returns to the show :excuseu: My AHS-Heart broke knowing Gaga is not in Season 7 (Still one of the best seasons though)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

GagaStefi

I feel like she’s creative enough and has potential so I’d love to see this happen.

The Child
13 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

no because it might end up getting cancelled :selena:

“Due to creative differences” :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived