opinion

Gaga needs to feature Cupcakke on her next album/single

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Alligator Blood

Let's face it, Cupcakke is the future of the music industry, the rising star we've all been waiting for and she's definitely going to be the next big thing - possibly the only female that could be able to match Gaga's legacy.

Gaga needs to stop collaborating with criminals like R. Kelly and flops like Beyonce and invite a REAL artist like Cupcakke and create together the new smash hit of the millenium!

Like imagine if she had Cupcakke on DWUW or DIC, it would have disintegrated all hair from the face of earth for good 2u5gdgh.jpg - instead look how they ended up.. :nails:

Gaga rencently said that she only collabs with artists that she has a "connection" with which is perfect because on top of being the most talented on the game Cupcakke is very similiar to Gaga like I have already explained in the past so the would totally relate with each other:

look at that, y'all thought she was a joke just a year ago and look at her now, she has accomplished so much in such a short time and all while being unsigned! :whitney:

giphy.gif

Come on Gaga if you know what's good for your career be smart and make this happen!

instacnsou.gif

WpndLQc.gif

0S2rfs1.gif0S2rfs1.gif0S2rfs1.gif

EDIT:

I'm totally serious when I say Cupcakke is the best rapper out there and that Gaga should collab. She has some of the realest, smartest, most touching/meaningful, catchiest songs on her albums and tackles topics like body positivity, equal rights, LGBT positivity, abuse, struggle all things Gaga claims to stand for/against. And by that I don't mean her explicit songs are "lesser" songs - she delivers the most creative , best written with sick flow and beat sexual songs I don't see why we should dismiss their value just because they're sexual

She is pretty open about it here

Actually check her discography before judging too fast you may be surprised:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk, I think there are more chances of Cupcakke collabing with Madonna than with Gaga :sweat:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ALGAYDO

They are two completely different artists, like drastically different lol 

I love them both, but I don’t think I would be 100% here for it :cryga: 

Noah

I don't like this Thread. I love CupcakKe but you're just presenting her 'freaky' Songs and sizing her down to that, which is quite boring. We get it that you want CupcakKe or almost make every want to drag CupcakKe with your threads. It's just tiring at this point. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

rumours

*GGD  at 1:02 PM - "Omg LG6 like has to totally be commercial. She will fade into obscurity if she doesn't release something that sounds like a radio bop"

*GGD at 1:04PM - "Wait, LG6 should be disco"

*GGD at 1:07PM - "How about we get a feature from a controversial female rapper who will scare away the GP?"

Make up your mind little chartsters :triggered:

Spoiler

Not that it's gonna matter. We are about to get our Gaga bluegrass album anyways :classy:

Alligator Blood
20 minutes ago, Noah said:

I don't like this Thread. I love CupcakKe but you're just presenting her 'freaky' Songs and sizing her down to that, which is quite boring. We get it that you want CupcakKe or almost make every want to drag CupcakKe with your threads. It's just tiring at this point. 

What? :poot:

This is the first Cupcakke thread i make after a year and the first time ever I only include her sexual songs I've never "sized her down to that". :huh:

If my threads bother you that much then don't read them i guess it's not that deep :classy:

Noah
1 minute ago, saturn said:

This is the first Cupcakke thread i make after a year and the first time ever I only include her sexual songs I've never "sized her down to that". :huh:

Well the 'From emotional ballads about genitals, christmas bops, to sexy political anthems what more do you want?' reads really sarcastic. 

1 minute ago, saturn said:

If my threads bother you that much then don't read them i guess it's not that deep :classy:

They don't bother me, but If I want to give my thoughts, I will. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland

She has been growing on me lately, but no :selena:

She needs to be featured on a more commercial rapper tho.

Archived