đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Snatch Game Impersonation was better?

Red Velvet

better  

15 members have voted

1. 1. RPDR

• Sonique
    • Phi Phi O Hara

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Will it be Sonique, the drag queen who didn't serve poetic justice or Phi Phi who was a complete mess?

I'm like some kind of supernova

Batwings

I mean, they were both equally horrendous. Sonique just acted like a man in a wig being ditzy, and Phi Phi acted like a GGD member on crack.

Babel

Phi Phi was actually impersonating Gaga during the ARTPOP era :poot:  #creativerebellion #****youpopmusic

weed

I just noticed each Snatch Game w Gaga also has a Beyoncé :eww:

I think Phi Phi wasn’t awful, bad but she clearly knew some of Gaga’s movements 

Duella Dvil

I would like to see someone do her RIGHT for Snatch game.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PlanetChromatica

How about neither? Sonique was horrendous and Phi Phi literally had no idea how to impersonate Gaga's personality and tried to make jokes about how much she loves her fans that made no sense... She could of used I'm Italian for example...

gagzus

I think it’s hard to impersonate Gaga because she’s such a serious and not funny person if you get me. I mean we have inside jokes but I doubt Ru would get or laugh at them

weed
27 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think it’s hard to impersonate Gaga because she’s such a serious and not funny person if you get me. I mean we have inside jokes but I doubt Ru would get or laugh at them

Omg if I went on the show it would be totally worth it to do her on snatch game and say things like “Brazil I’m devastated” :ladyhaha:

Archived