Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Little Detectives, I'm going to Portland...

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx
8 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Inb4 “leave her alone rat” comments  :ladyhaha:

you're late :neyde:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

She posted a picture of a beach in Oregon (with no caption - the Little Detectives on this site literally looked all around the internet for what beach it is), and was seen at Starbucks, so you guys think that’s an open invitation for people to just run around the town and find her wherever the hell she may be? Leave her the hell alone!

did i say it was? i'm just clarifying she has posted where she is atm online :excuseu:

the op isn't hell bent on getting an autograph, they're just having a bit of fun

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

scallywally

Wouldnt go myself but she has been seen here: http://ginosrestaurantandbar.com/ and here https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/6891/nyberg-i-5-tualatin-7131-nyberg-st-tualatin-or-970626246-us It would almost be nearly impossible to get the timings to bump into her but if you want to get the feeling of where shes been thats fine. 

Dont go to the clinic though thats a bit too private and I doubt they'll be open much over the weekend anyway. 

RAMROD

Just visit Starbucks in that suburb town she was seen in, she will show herself there sksksksk :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Skip the concert and just stalk LG. We want pics, receipts, album tidbits, clips, everything. Don't bother coming back if you don't get them.

Chromatic

Leave her alone. I don't think her being recognized as Gaga, is what she needs right now. 

Thonin Dyn

if i was you i'll wait outside the fibro center ans if she appear i'll Whisper at her "psss... Joanne, i'm a LM, we just want to know if you are feeling better"

And then you go home

Serve it, Ancient City style!

JesseBabe

Lol. You guys do realize I live in Portland, in SE, and have yet to see her what so ever out and about or have noticed anything :ladyhaha:? Last time she was at the Dead Aunt studio and seen, it was all over the news. 

Btw, Cannon Beach is about an hour and twenty eight minutes away from the arena, and an hour and forty-ish from SE. She honestly could be anywhere since the post was from Feb though.

scallywally
6 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

Lol. You guys do realize I live in Portland, in SE, and have yet to see her what so ever out and about or have noticed anything :ladyhaha:? Last time she was at the Dead Aunt studio and seen, it was all over the news. 

Btw, Cannon Beach is about an hour and twenty eight minutes away from the arena, and an hour and forty-ish from SE. She honestly could be anywhere since the post was from Feb though.

She was spotted yesterday. 

JesseBabe
53 minutes ago, scallywally said:

She was spotted yesterday. 

I mean, I feel like my last sentence still stands. She still could be anywhere. I think it would be hard to try and track her down in Oregon without any knowledge of where she's staying unless you simply just stalk the studios, and the fibro center all weekend. One photo of her at a Starbucks in Tualatin isn't going to be super helpful to know her location over the weekend.

weed
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

if you see her, whisper "the hounds are out" in her ear and see how she reacts

Gaga’s gonna end up thinking “is this bich threatening me?” 

Archived