question

What Do Your Parents Thinks About Gaga?

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Saade Baena

I love the way my mother talks about Gaga. She usually gets my albums to listen to while she tidies the house. I feel like I'm not the only little monster to live here, she really recognizes the talent of my idol 

P.S.: my christian aunts did not forget Judas

gret1.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

They used to think she was too raunchy and shameless but I successfully reformed their views on her and now they're casual fans. They learned to see past her eccentricity to truly appreciate her many talents. My mother even once used Gaga as an example to scold me :whitney::selena:

angels forever, forever angels

justanothergay

They think she's gross, and in the most Biblical sense she is beyond repentance. I think my dad has called her "Lady Gag Me" or something before, but that's not a very good burn so I am unbothered

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

DutchHooker

My parents think she is a demon.. after they watched Alejandro and Judas.. :cryga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

thierryrreiht

they like her as a person and performer, not so much the music (except Million Reasons)

they came to see the JWT in Montreal last Fall and they thought it was amazing, both the show itself and Gaga's performance

Justo

They know about my love for her and always inform me whenever she's been on the news (and of course I know everything already). They think she's talented and from what I've shown them, they think her tours are really good and that they're happy I got to experience two of them. :giveup: They don't listen to her but they know her songs (and most of the lyrics too) because I listen to her all the time.

Edonis

My mom loves her, my dad respects her. I brought my mom to her shows in the past. It’s nice. 

twigsnasty

my dad loves to call her "Lady Bla Bla"

but they both loved her Super Bowl performance and my mom loves joanne piano version

my dad once tried to buy applause (fake fan, ik) and accidentally bought all of ARTPOP:ladyhaha:

Andreu

My mother was a little unsure about her in the begging (beacause I guess seeing how your 9-year-old son stans someone who is said satanic and ****) but she fastly loved her. The Poker Face acoustic version from The Remix CD made her appreciate twice and overall the more she's been learning about her. She actually convinced me to go to the artrave lol because I wasn't sure about going to a concert (not particularly Gaga's). And I'm extra curious to how much of the lyrics of her songs because sometimes I'm like should I scream the lyrics of DiC 😅

My father kind of likes her but since he's not into current music he's not a big fan of most her stuff. He loved specially Perfect Illusion for the rocky vibe I guess.

My brother dislike her but I think that's only to piss me. He sure likes to being  up her "bad" actions like the swine puke performance etc. He doesn't like any current music either, he only listens to classical.

My grandparents kind of are interested in her but only for the gossip side of it. Like when she had fibro, my grandma knew that two minutes later but I doubt she even could name five of her songs (they don't speak English at all, and I think this should be mentioned because obviously has some influence).

My cousins tried to say bad things about her to piss me some time ago but as if I cared about anything they said lol

ArtGagaPop

They haven't talked abour her in years so idk now but they used to like her singles but my mom specially didn't like her peformances and thought gaga was crazy :selena:

Anyways, if the al the US peformances recently had aired in sweden them i'm sure they would stan :whitney:

Andreu
Just now, TheWitness said:

They think she sings LWYMMD:toofunny:

They have such a bad conception of there then :trollga:

Archived