💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Sinner’s Prayer Piano

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Hi, I’m interested in playing Sinner’s Prayer, my favourite song off Joanne, and singing it and it has a beautiful piano part, but I’m too lazy to sit and try to hear it from the song. Does anyone have completely accurate piano sheets for the song? I don’t want just the chords, I’m looking for the piano part of the album song, thanks!

No family’s safe when I sashay

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Hi, I’m interested in playing Sinner’s Prayer, my favourite song off Joanne, and singing it and it has a beautiful piano part, but I’m too lazy to sit and try to hear it from the song. Does anyone have completely accurate piano sheets for the song? I don’t want just the chords, I’m looking for the piano part of the album song, thanks!

Don't tell Gaga that Sinner's Prayer is your favorite song, she will drag you with a Million Reasons to kill... :derpga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

A Hybrid
11 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Don't tell Gaga that Sinner's Prayer is your favorite song, she will drag you with a Million Reasons to kill... :derpga:

Wait, I don’t get the joke. Is it just that she sings Million Reasons a lot?

A Hybrid
46 minutes ago, Grigio Boy said:

Well, this still just the chords except for the fact that she tells every note in a chord like I don’t know and the clearest part. This kinda works better though, thanks

DutchHooker
52 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Wait, I don’t get the joke. Is it just that she sings Million Reasons a lot?

It's obvious that she doesn't care about any other song on Joanne (except Joanne the song self perhaps) and that she is addicted to Million Reasons, she performed it more than any other song ever before, it's so annoying, like it is the only song that exists in her brilliant mind. :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

42 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

It's obvious that she doesn't care about any other song on Joanne (except Joanne the song self perhaps) and that she is addicted to Million Reasons, she performed it more than any other song ever before, it's so annoying, like it is the only song that exists in her brilliant mind. :saladga:

The only song on Joanne that wasn't destined to flop

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, heels said:

The only song on Joanne that wasn't destined to flop

Diamond Heart could’ve been a decent lead single

heygirl
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

she didnt even perform sinners prayer at the jwt lmao

be kind guys

Archived