Why is Gaga moving away from the center of pop’s universe and why is it ok

Jakub

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

I wouldn't call that 'tea' when you're the only one in this thread enjoying it 

source.gif

Drag me

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Look, the so called 'Joanne Haters' hate Joanne because it isn't Gaga and I can't change my taste, I love Gaga and not the lady part of it, so I can't help it, I love her as a person, but I fall asleep after any song of Joanne (except John Wayne & DIC) or C2C and I have to be honest with myself instead of just loving it because it's from Gaga. :trollga:

I've waited 3 years since ARTPOP and Joanne was the biggest dissapointment in my entire life, just can't help it. :reductive:

If it isn't Gaga then who it is? Did they change her for a robot? Did somebody else write and coproduced her songs? Look at this one saying it isn't Gaga...like if it knew her for life :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie
39 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

She's able to do whaterver she likes, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it just because it is gaga, some people here say "I love everything she does", I think that's just pathetic.

And I think is pathetic how you can't move on from someone and expect her to be the same after 10 years of being a singer. What I mean is I guess it's time to move on to a different artist that you might like and maybe never come back to complain about how you want things the way they were like 10 years before 

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If it isn't Gaga then who it is? Did they change her for a robot? Did somebody else write and coproduced her songs? Look at this one saying it isn't Gaga...like if it knew her for life :ladyhaha:

I've heard rumors about an Italian country rock jazz girl called Stefani who pretends that she is Lady Gaga, she released C2C and Joanne as a tribute or something like that.. :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Eddie
Just now, DutchHooker said:

I've heard rumors about an Italian country rock jazz girl called Stefani who pretends that she is Lady Gaga, she released C2C and Joanne as a tribute or something like that.. :sis:

You mean the Gaga that sing in the album Red And Blue...it's the same one that sing in The Fame

giskardsb

Because the pop industry has nearly killed her, mentally and physically.  She says the business attitude is unhealthy for her right in the first video, it's not that hard to understand.  Pop fans don't care though, they just want their "bops" and to be able to claim that Gaga is pop queen.

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You mean the Gaga that sing in the album Red And Blue...it's the same one that sing in The Fame

Red and Blue was actually released as 'Stefani' :trollga:

Eddie
Just now, DutchHooker said:

And the real name of Lady Gaga is Stefani. It's the same woman :oprah:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

And the real name of Lady Gaga is Stefani. It's the same woman :oprah:

:triggered::gum:

IAmNotHere1997
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

And Born This Way is an album by Mother Monster and ARTPOP is an album by Goddess of Love :trollga:

DutchHooker
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

And Born This Way is an album by Mother Monster and ARTPOP is an album by Goddess of Love :trollga:

Then I'm officially stanning both from this day, Lady Gaga aka Stefani aka Candy Warhol aka Joanne aka Million Aunts Singer take notes. :bon:

Pacify Him

If she went metal or rock, I wouldn’t complain.. but she went with folk country :wtfga:

I’m getting on your nerves

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Because the pop industry has nearly killed her, mentally and physically.  She says the business attitude is unhealthy for her right in the first video, it's not that hard to understand.  Pop fans don't care though, they just want their "bops" and to be able to claim that Gaga is pop queen.

my heart actually moved reading this because thank god there are people out there who understand everything that's happened

this should be pinned tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

the joanne tour was creative though and her visuals were fine for the Joanne era minus MR music video

2 hours ago, heygirl said:

how wasn't it creative??? i hadn't seen stages moving to different parts of the room etc. so to me it was very creative, far more than the artrave at least.

edit: i did however, i must point out, a little 'unpersonal' and like...empty in a way, the stage was flat and didn't have much to do with the era but was instead a celebration of her whole career. so if that's what you mean i understand. 

Anyone can get an expensive stage. Gaga's shows have always had added creativity usually in a storyline or a theme and GOOD outfits

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, heels said:

Anyone can get an expensive stage. Gaga's shows have always had added creativity usually in a storyline or a theme and GOOD outfits

and the outfits, interludes and incorporation of the stage were creative

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived