Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

04. TIMOR [8.421]

ZpnT4dt.jpg

11s: @The Bling

Highest: 10 @RAMROD, @CyanDante, @TheShameMonster, @EvilRegal, @JustifyMyLove, @dit

Lowest: 1 @Chiunzhan

This song was robbed of a well deserved #2 last moment :triggered: It should’ve been a single too. Well, still Top 5.

11 My favorite from the moment I first listened to this album. I do believe these are the best lyrics Shakira has ever written. They’re so in your face, but so true. And it’s sad that they remain true to this day too. ‘Hearing what we want’s the secret of eternal youth’. Bravo Queen. A perfect closing to the album as well!

@dit: 10 From the lyrics, to the melody, to the instrumentals this song is pure genius. Again another French pop sounding song. This song always invoked something in me even as a kid and I didnt understand anything of this lol. I love how this talks about everyone who is struggling and being forgotten. East Timor is only used as an example or an "umbrella term". She is talking about all the victims of war, poverty etc...It is a criticism on society in general. 

@AndyGa: 9 Nice ride

@Flippy: 6 Too meh for my taste. Nice message but forgettable to me

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Bling

Bye my 11 :neyde:

Well, TOP 3 now  :firega::firega::firega:

Hips Don't Lie,

Don't Bother

or

Something

?

Salvador Sequea
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Something

OMG Something went really far. I'm proud :hor:

The Bling

03. SOMETHING [8.781]

UhHQDNZ.jpg

11s: @CyanDante, @Kandy life

Highest: 10 @Salvador Sequea, @Aleks, @Flippy, @JustifyMyLove, @BBhomemaker, @Chiunzhan

Lowest: 6 @The Bling (:poot:)

Wow did this one get high :air: Even more, it was #2 for most of this megarate till Timor got its place (but we know what happened then :selena:). I won’t complain anymore because I don’t want to get dragged :poot:

6 For me, this song’s… boring. Nothing stands out for me. Other than that French intro, it’s… bland. It may just be me, but it sounds way better in Spanish.

@Salvador Sequea: 10 I like 'Something', but I love the spanish version more.

@Flippy: 10 I honestly love the French in this song  Super relatable in my life atm. (I’ve been listening to this one almost daily)

@dit: 8.5 WAIT! so she speaks french in the begining. I just noticed for some reason. I guess she was also vibing to french music while making this album. That's why I get so much french pop music influences in the album! slay. Love this song. This song's lyrics are so beautiful. They capture that emotion of unexpected love so well. It makes me hopeful a little bit because Shakira was already like in her late 20's here and yet she seems to be singin about that type of love u usually only get as a late teen / early 20s. So I guess you feels this butterflies in your stomach even when u are older. Guess this song helps validate why I am pushing away all the potential lovers away cuz like I can wait like Shakira and eventually find that emotion again  it is dangerous validation for me lol

@Garzilazo: 7 the spanish version is so much better

BBhomemaker

Cause I love how she sing "learn about football" and now 12 years later she's married with a footballer so cute

shame
7 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

TEAM DONT BOTHER 

4 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Team Don't Bother :pray:

I third this with my fellow queens with ***Flawless.mp3 tastes :lolly:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived