💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Fame 10 Year Anniversary

flynn99

Featured Posts

flynn99

Okay, so as we all know, The Fame was released 10 years ago. I really hope Gaga does something other than a tweet or photo. Like an unreleased album from the era (a stretch) or a performance or something like that.

Do you all think she wil do anything? I want at least one official unreleased song

Black Jesus †

super ultra

She will probably just tweet a picture from the booklet and write 280 cute words :triggered:

flynn99
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LG6 lead

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

Honestly, I think she will just tweet :poot:

I mean i hope to get LG6 before The Fame's birthday lmao. but I do think it will just be a few throwback photos which sucks, it is a big anniversary tho

Black Jesus †

IAmNotHere1997

I think she'll post a lot of pics and write cute 280 words and that's it but who knows. Anyways I don't expect unreleased music because we already have a lot from TF and pre-TF and I don't expect a performance either. 

Chromatic

Imagine if she released an EP called ''The Fame: Re-loaded'' or something :giveup: 

edit: and YES, I'm delulu, but it was with this album (The Fame) I became obsessed with this woman. It's been ten years, and I am indeed having a midway crisis :madge: 

Biggest Bitch

She will release all her unreleased songs, ARTPOP ACT II, Darkgaga, another jazz album, Joanne B side album, Telephone part II, DWUW video, Frankeinsteined comfirmed, etc.

Honestly I think nothing gonna happen.:selena: 

GoldenPonyboy

Artists releasing b sides for anniversaries is not something unheard of. I like how alanis does it of jagged little pill. She did an accoustic version of the ablum for ten year and then re release with b sides for the 20th. Anyway we will see but i am hoping for something more than a pic

Phaye Monster

She’ll tweet about it. Maybe a picture or three on Instagram. That’s it. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

she cant and she wont

-she'll just post something and thats it.. no big deal happening

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, flynn99 said:

I really hope Gaga does something other than a tweet or photo. Like an unreleased album from the era (a stretch) or a performance or something like that.

watch her :ladyhaha:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Andreu

The Fame: Anniversary edition.

Celebrate the tenth anniversary or Lady Gaga's Record-breaking, chart-topping and Grammy awarded debut album, which changed pop music forever, with its new version.

2CD edition:

CD 1: 14 original tracks + 3 original bonus tracks

CD2: A bunch of remastered unreleased songs from The Fame sessions + demos

Limited edition boxset also available, in a limited boxset, including the 2CD, a The Fame exclusive picture disc vinyl and a hardcover Photo Book! 

**Reaches #1 on BB200 and gets TF ha diamond plaque**

I was in the mood for a little fan fiction today :firega:

Gagadonna

What she should do: release an acoustic album of her greatest hits 

What she will do: nothing

Archived