đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Fame 10 Year Anniversary

flynn99

Featured Posts

flynn99

Okay, so as we all know, The Fame was released 10 years ago. I really hope Gaga does something other than a tweet or photo. Like an unreleased album from the era (a stretch) or a performance or something like that.

Do you all think she wil do anything? I want at least one official unreleased song

Black Jesus †

super ultra

She will probably just tweet a picture from the booklet and write 280 cute words :triggered:

flynn99
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LG6 lead

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

Honestly, I think she will just tweet :poot:

I mean i hope to get LG6 before The Fame's birthday lmao. but I do think it will just be a few throwback photos which sucks, it is a big anniversary tho

Black Jesus †

IAmNotHere1997

I think she'll post a lot of pics and write cute 280 words and that's it but who knows. Anyways I don't expect unreleased music because we already have a lot from TF and pre-TF and I don't expect a performance either. 

Chromatic

Imagine if she released an EP called ''The Fame: Re-loaded'' or something :giveup: 

edit: and YES, I'm delulu, but it was with this album (The Fame) I became obsessed with this woman. It's been ten years, and I am indeed having a midway crisis :madge: 

Biggest Bitch

She will release all her unreleased songs, ARTPOP ACT II, Darkgaga, another jazz album, Joanne B side album, Telephone part II, DWUW video, Frankeinsteined comfirmed, etc.

Honestly I think nothing gonna happen.:selena: 

GoldenPonyboy

Artists releasing b sides for anniversaries is not something unheard of. I like how alanis does it of jagged little pill. She did an accoustic version of the ablum for ten year and then re release with b sides for the 20th. Anyway we will see but i am hoping for something more than a pic

Phaye Monster

She’ll tweet about it. Maybe a picture or three on Instagram. That’s it. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

she cant and she wont

-she'll just post something and thats it.. no big deal happening

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, flynn99 said:

I really hope Gaga does something other than a tweet or photo. Like an unreleased album from the era (a stretch) or a performance or something like that.

watch her :ladyhaha:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Andreu

The Fame: Anniversary edition.

Celebrate the tenth anniversary or Lady Gaga's Record-breaking, chart-topping and Grammy awarded debut album, which changed pop music forever, with its new version.

2CD edition:

CD 1: 14 original tracks + 3 original bonus tracks

CD2: A bunch of remastered unreleased songs from The Fame sessions + demos

Limited edition boxset also available, in a limited boxset, including the 2CD, a The Fame exclusive picture disc vinyl and a hardcover Photo Book! 

**Reaches #1 on BB200 and gets TF ha diamond plaque**

I was in the mood for a little fan fiction today :firega:

Gagadonna

What she should do: release an acoustic album of her greatest hits 

What she will do: nothing

Archived