Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gwen Stefani - Early Winter

highongaga

Featured Posts

highongaga

I've been listening to a lot of Gwen Stefani lately and I just had to make a thread about this gem from "The Sweet Escape". The album has a lot of.. strange tracks, but there are some amazing tracks and I wanted to share one :tony:

here it is:

I wish this ended up as a hit so bad :cryga: I would've made a thread about other songs similar to this like "4 in the Morning", but I don't see many people talking about this track, so I decided to bring it up 

so what do y'all think of this song :oprah:

YEAHHH BUDDY

PSYCHOSHTICK

This song is so special. I've loved it ever since the album came out. There is something magical about listening to this song in a snowy environment at night.

The entire album is just amazing. 

Cyber Babylon
24 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Her best song :cryga:

sis gwen ha best song Cool still alive :tony:

IAmNotHere1997

Since this thread is about Gwen, the end of the 'Yummy' song is scary and I get chills everytime I hear those dentist-instruments sounds

Jarvin

One of my all time favourites. You guys should check out The Real Thing and Danger Zone. They've been stuck in my head for days!!!

I only yesterday bougth her latest album although i've been listening to it since it came out :laughga:

Villanelle

I've always loved this song, it's written by Keane (A UK band) and Gwen said it perfectly encapsulated her marriage at the time.

Gwen's more slower, softer tracks are incredibly underrated. I love 4 In The Morning

The Louvre

This isn't just my favorite Gwen song, it's my favorite song of all time. No surprise cause I love bot Gwen and Keane a lot. The song just has this beautiful melancholic vibe to it  :wub::wub:

The Sweet Escape in general is an amazing and underrated album. I feel like people undeservingly tend to look over it because of the masterpiece LAMB. The Sweet Escape, Early Winter, the Yummy outro, U Started It, there isn't a single track I don't like tbh.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

45 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

I've always loved this song, it's written by Keane (A UK band) and Gwen said it perfectly encapsulated her marriage at the time.

Gwen's more slower, softer tracks are incredibly underrated. I love 4 In The Morning

I love Keane! i never knew this 

The Louvre

Here is Keane's version which has slightly different lyrics. I prefer Gwen's version but I like this one as well.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived