PopFactsNews Offering Gaga Info

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Thanks but no thanks PopFakeNews. :triggered:

EDIT: People are considering paying this internet troll? :sharon::sharon::sharon:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

gagzus

tbh he has a LOT of legitimate info on artists like release dates, concepts etc heck he even leaked that ariana is doing an app due out in the next month or so and if he has info you can purchase it could be something he could get into trouble for posting maybe?

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

tbh he has a LOT of legitimate info on artists like release dates, concepts etc heck he even leaked that ariana is doing an app due out in the next month or so and if he has info you can purchase it could be something he could get into trouble for posting maybe?

Yeah maybe his mom will change their wifi password and ground him.  :oprah:

Pop Music

Don't do it. Use the money to buy gaga's discography. She needs more sales for The Cherrytree Sessions :queenga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

adamsenigma

He could get in jail for this. I doubt he's asking for money to share fake info. He obviously DOES have connections and they say their info is very specific. I'm just curious what is that info they claim they have but I have no money rn. :/

That J

I hope nobody seriously considers paying a dime to anyone for information. It doesn't work that way and you wouldn't learn anything...not to mention, if you are just patient, you'll get all the upcoming info anyway.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Contrapoints

How much is he offering? I nominate myself to give him a blowjob. 

Rat Boy
8 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

He could get in jail for this. I doubt he's asking for money to share fake info. He obviously DOES have connections and they say their info is very specific. I'm just curious what is that i fo they have but I have no money rn. :/

The info will be "LG6 is dark and mostly pop". :rip:

That J

Send me $15.   After it clears, I'll give exclusive info that as of today there are 19 songs in the Vegas set list, the ASIB soundtrack will have a single and Gaga is feeling better.  

:trollga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ryanripley

the thing is, bobby reads this website so if they were serious they would have blocked you the moment you mentioned GGD 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived