Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could, which tour would you go and see?

flynn99

Which past Lady Gaga concert would you love to go to?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. If you had t choose which past Gaga concert would you like to see again or the first time?

• The Fame Ball
    • The Monster Ball 1.0
    • The Monster Ball 2.0
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • The artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • The Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

flynn99
2 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’ve always wanted to see the ArtRave. 

We love an ARTPOP stan

Black Jesus †

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I’ve been to the BTWBT only só all the others :gaysia: but i’d choose MBT because it’s a classic! Artraves energy must have been so good tho 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Phoebe Buffay

I'd probably pick The Monster Ball 2.0. It's the most theatrical, most fun and the outfits were on point. It was well executed, the setlist and choreo were on point (Richy take notes :reductive:

DiscoStyx

The Fame Ball: my pick:tony: it's my fav album and probably era (at least for her personality)

The Monster Ball 1.0: tbh I don't really know much about it but it would probably be second choice after TFB :staymad:

The Monster Ball 2.0: I've seen it in DVD so at least I have that :shrug:

The Born This Way Ball: my least favorite album, sorry not sorry :poot:

artRAVE: kinda looked messy tbh + I don't really like the versions of some of her older hits :interestinga:

The Joanne Western Tour: I've already been 4 times! :firega:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Blade

I would've loved to see any of her shows (I only went to the ArtRave) but if I could pick only one, I'd choose the BTWB in a heartbeat. To stand inside the monster pit & see the castle up close and personal would make me SO happy :pray:

Andreu

Born This Way Ball for the first time, since it's the only one I didn't see and doesn't has a professional recording, besides the Fame Ball, but I always feel it's never worth it to see an artist's first tour.

Retron

I voted BTWB because my date was cancelled, but I thought about it another sec and honestly, it's The Fame Ball. The venue it came to near me is a tiny 1,100 person space that typically hosts wedding receptions. That's just such a different experience than anything we'll ever see again.

calmar

BTWB since my date was cancelled. I'd have loved to hear Government Hooker, Scheiße, and Heavy Metal Lover live. 

I was lucky enough to see The Monster Ball though 7 years ago. Seeing the shadow behind the violet curtain begin to move sent chills down my spine. It was incredible. :flutter: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

xoxojohnwayne

stil cannot believe that i am not going to see JWT... I have been excited so much for this tour, and I really loved this era.... :( 

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

JWT since she cancelled my date :selena:

After that prob btwb 

Omg I'm so sorry :/

JWT was her best tour imo, she was truly magical. So sad you could not experience that. I hope you'll go to the next one! :heart:

Colourful

Ego Slayer

I have been to the monster ball 2.0, Artrave, and the JWT so because I missed the BTWB I would have to say that

Cello

I chose The Fame Ball out of the options, but would really love to see Cheek to Cheek for those vocals and outfits :giveup:

she/her

Archived