opinion

All legends releasing music music this year

Phlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

Christina & Madonna are coming this year I wouldnt call the others legends. 

Laceface

I'll die if Sia does as well but it's doubtful because of the Xmas album/movie directorial debut 

Mirrion Rizzons
14 hours ago, Phlop said:

I’m so excited all the biggest names (aka legends) in the industry are releasing this year. Last year was boring but so much is coming. 

- Lady Gaga (ASIB soundtrack, LG6, B-sides album, maybe another Jazz album, and some LG7 material, and maybe ARTPOP act II)

- Ariana Grande

- Azealia Banks (Final Fantasea II)

- Nicki Minaj 

- Meghan Trainor

- Xtina possibly

- Iggy Azealia maybe?

and even some lesser popular artists liken Beyonce and her husband. And maybe even Katy Perry 5.

are you all excited?

—-

who are ya personally thirsty for?

meghan trainor, a legend? :ladyhaha:

" All legends releasing music music this year"

"-Ariana Grande

- Nicki Minaj " I stopped reading and laughed really hard. 

Poisoned
15 hours ago, Phlop said:

I’m so excited all the biggest names (aka legends) in the industry are releasing this year. Last year was boring but so much is coming. 

- Lady Gaga (ASIB soundtrack, LG6, B-sides album, maybe another Jazz album, and some LG7 material, and maybe ARTPOP act II)

- Ariana Grande

- Nicki Minaj 

- Meghan Trainor

- Xtina possibly

- Iggy Azealia maybe?

and even some lesser popular artists liken Beyonce and her husband. And maybe even Katy Perry 5.

are you all excited?

—-

who are ya personally thirsty for?

how is Beyonce less popular then some of those LOL

Enigma

I've never seen so much wrong in a single thread :ladyhaha:

None of those you named besides Gaga or Xtina are legends, and Nicki + Ari are big names but nothing spectacular. Azealia is a soundcloud rapper whose career's is in a ditch, Meghan Trainor is a talentless one hit wonder and Iggy (as much as I love her) ain't a big name since she was ****ed up by her management.

Saying these girls are legends and then saying Beyonce and Katy are not :triggered:

Thinking Gaga will release a B-Sides :triggered: :triggered:

Thinking she will release that PLUS a jazz album :triggered: :triggered: :triggered:

Thinking she will release that PLUS a jazz album PLUS LG7 stuff ??!?!?!? :triggered: :triggered: :triggered: :triggered:

Thinking she will release ACT 2 at all PLUS all of that

:triggered::triggered::triggered:             :triggered::triggered::triggered:        :triggered:               :triggered:        :triggered:          :triggered:                :triggered:         :triggered:

:triggered:        :triggered:             :triggered::triggered::triggered:        :triggered:               :triggered:        :triggered:          :triggered:                :triggered:         :triggered:

:triggered::triggered::triggered:            :triggered::triggered::triggered:         :triggered::triggered:       :triggered::triggered::triggered:          :triggered::triggered:        :triggered::triggered::triggered:

i feel very attacked :wtfga:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived