💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce not responsible for her acclaim

Quark

Featured Posts

Blond
21 hours ago, Mythos said:

Why do we need to bring other girls down? Gurl...

Hey girl, hey girl, we can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl, we don't need to keep on one-in' up another

!!!

I read it as as this for a moment

We can make it easy if we lift each other's tit

We don't need to keep on one inside each other 

:laughga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
5 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So what if people hate gaga's fan base cause they don't systematically kiss their idol ass lol?

Monsters are very frank about their view of gaga whatever it's positive or not so why not being frank about other artists as well? It's more interesting than laconic comments to please every oversensitive fan on the planet imo.:stalkga:

You must be new. There’s a difference in having an opinion and blatantly bashing someone’s accomplishments. The latter is what most  happens on this site. People view monsters as arrogant, entitled, and disrespectful. People see “BeyoncĂ©â€ and automatically come to bash her, mind you they’ve stated their opinions of her every chance they get. It’s a broken record, why come say the same thing every time you see a BeyoncĂ© thread? Who does that you might ask? Haters. It’s very simple to understand and saying “it’s their opinion” is the scapegoat for senseless hate around here. We’ve heard their opinion, countless times, and it’s not needed for the same people to say “omg she’s so overrated I can’t stand her she’s so pretentious and she’s fake she so doesn’t write she’s not an artist she’s a product” every time she comes up. If you want to excuse that behavior go ahead, but you’re not going to sway my opinion so it’s pointless to quote me. 

:lolly:

May I Read You? 😎

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, U n I said:

Stop rewriting history to fit your narrative, BeyoncĂ© didn’t grow up rich and her father had to quit his job to manage destiny child forcing then to move to a smaller apartment. Gaga actually grew up rich and does that invalidate her talent,hustle or passion?

Gurl stop showing the world how uneducated you are. I’m only talking facts and if you actually knew anything about Beyonce you would know that her father got her to audition for girl bands before she was even ten years old. She appeared on the show Star Search which at the time was the biggest music show in America, the equivalent of American Idol. In fact Beyonce got her first record label at age 16.

On the other hand Gaga went to college. And she paid her own way by working in underground bars and clubs in New Yorks Lower East Side.

Please educate yourself gurl before you accuse me of anything.

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

Selena came up from poverty

Raised by a single mom

You are correct, my mistake.

her mother was a former stage actress but fell on hard times and the family struggled.

Very proud of Selena to overcome such hardships.

gagzus

Her acclaim is down to incredible PR tbh, we underestimate the power of the media marketing her as the ultimate popstar so much to the point that people mindlessly believe it.

And although i personally dont care for her and her music, hey i'd prefer her to be marketed as such as a woman with talent than say ed sheeran or quavo

2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl stop showing the world how uneducated you are. I’m only talking facts and if you actually knew anything about Beyonce you would know that her father got her to audition for girl bands before she was even ten years old. She appeared on the show Star Search which at the time was the biggest music show in America, the equivalent of American Idol. In fact Beyonce got her first record label at age 16.

On the other hand Gaga went to college. And she paid her own way by working in underground bars and clubs in New Yorks Lower East Side.

Please educate yourself gurl before you accuse me of anything.

You are the uneducated one here you are acting like her father was the the one who wanted her to be a star, if he didn’t believe in her the he won’t have quit his six figure salary job. Bey got first record label and got dropped not long after that. Gaga went to college good for her but was BeyoncĂ© suppose to have the same story to be worthy like Gaga didn’t have someone who believed in her t.

Catnikko
On 3/2/2018 at 7:22 PM, Borislshere said:

giphy.gif

You're making it seem as if beyonce does absolutely nothing. She's one of the most hands on artist there is which multiple producers have claimed.

"The process is like a writing camp, essentially. She flies us all in and puts us all up. We all live in a house together — like five producers and five topline writers. She visits each room and will contribute and let us know what she's feeling and what she's not feeling. Lyrically, melodically, anything. She's very Frankenstein when she comes to songs. She'll say, "I like the verse from that. I like the pre-chorus from that. Can you try mixing it with that?"-Sia 

Having a ton of producers and writers isn't as bad as monsters make it seem. Gaga could honestly benefit from using more people. 

How is that hands on? :toofunny: that's like a fancy way of saying she pretty much gives us a subject and picks what she likes like she's down a songwriting shopping isle

Actual patient

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

How is that hands on? :toofunny: that's like a fancy way of saying she pretty much gives us a subject and picks what she likes like she's down a songwriting shopping isle

“She visits each room and will contribute and let us know what she's feeling and what she's not feeling. Lyrically, melodically, anything.”

How is that not being hands on? It’s not like she’s just singing songs given to her. She helps work on them. It’s incredibly dumb to discredit her just because she didn’t write her entire songs by herself. 

Catnikko
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

“She visits each room and will contribute and let us know what she's feeling and what she's not feeling. Lyrically, melodically, anything.”

How is that not being hands on? It’s not like she’s just singing songs given to her. She helps work on them. It’s incredibly dumb to discredit her just because she didn’t write her entire songs by herself. 

I'm not discrediting her, i just think that statement isn't the best example of  being hands on :toofunny: Anyone can go and tell people what they don't or do like about something  someone else has created

Actual patient

Modern Ecstacy
On 3/3/2018 at 2:15 AM, ALGAYDO said:

I’m not sure if she’s every vocally states that she thinks she’s a genuis or whatever, but her performances, especially the ones where she dresses up as literally Catholic saints, that one performance (Grammys 2017, I think?) where she was literally the Virgin Mary... like, I’m not religious or anything, but wow. And her pregnancy photo shoots, then one where she poses as the Virgin Mary AGAIN like girl we get it, you’re a goddess and your kids are the second coming of Jesus. And oh god, that one long ass interview where she basically states that she’s not a regular artist, she’s sick of these modern artists pushing out singles after singles and burning out, like okay. We get it. You’re special. That’s cool. Annoying as hell tho. But like I’ve said in my other post, this is all just my personal take on how she presents herself to the public. She may not even feel this way about herself in real life, I know most record labels force their artists to portray certain images of themselves for marketing reasons. So I’m not even hating on BeyoncĂ© AS A PERSON, just the type of image she projects on to the public. Just my two cents ÂŻ\_(ツ)_/¯  

How are you gonna say that when we literally stan Lady Gaga?

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

How are you gonna say that when we literally stan Lady Gaga?

Okay? And? How does that correlate with what I said? 

Modern Ecstacy
20 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Okay? And? How does that correlate with what I said? 

Screen-shot-2011-05-06-at-2.45.30-PM.png

Lady_Gaga_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

010417-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=bWce12iG

DeleteMyAccount
On 3/2/2018 at 2:20 PM, ALGAYDO said:

BeyoncĂ© is indeed the most overrated artist of our generation. She’s basically Rihanna but with better vocal and dancing abilities. But at least Rihanna doesn’t pretend to be something that she’s not, which is why I love her so much. Beyonce, on the other hand, needs some humbling in my opinion. Someone who needs literal camps full of writers and producers in order to make a record is not really an artist, but more of an art coordinator. Which isn’t a bad thing in of itself, but to pretend that she’s some sort of musical goddess and genius musical mind is laughable at best. But then again, it’s just an opinion lol 

ehhhh.. Most people aren't praising B for her writing ability. Her praise comes from the overall experience of her music/shows. She's literally one of the best in the business regarding entertainment value whether people like her or not. She is actually very humble especially whenever she goes up to receive an award. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Screen-shot-2011-05-06-at-2.45.30-PM.png

Lady_Gaga_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

010417-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=bWce12iG

Again- what does that have to do with what I said? I don’t care about religious undertones. Nobody should, really. I wasn’t criticizing Bey on this at all. Look closer at what I said. 

PerfectExca
On 3/2/2018 at 3:53 PM, VOLANTIS said:

So you think she’s extra? 

Since the OP very clearly compares Gaga and Beyoncé’s artistries... how the hell are we going to call BeyoncĂ© annoyingly pretentious for using religious undertones in hers while we eat up “Goddess of Love” and “Meat Dress” like oxygen. :triggered:

This is a terrible comparison. When you explain to us how using the term "Goddess of Love" and wearing a meat dress is pretentious is when your argument can be considered as valid. I didn't know expressing that you had a divine amount of love and affection for something was pretentious, or making (another) fashion statement, even if controversial.

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Archived