sza wasnt deserving of ha success

Which I didn't say? Go off, though. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
5 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

THIS 

i dont get why people drag gaga unnecessarily when she never does anything to them:fthis:

They jelous of her boogie henny :trollga:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, kostauventura said:

that surrealism girl has a thing for going again the artist we here in gagadaily support, i also had to come for her cuz she said sza wasnt deserving of ha success:bye:

i noticed that too :giggle: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sepsami

I hope our fanbase rips him to shreds and ruins his reputation.

He's already very succesful but hes not satisfied because he thinks he deserves it more than one of the most hardworking, succesful and talented people in the industry. :triggered:

Arrogant and deluded. 

Sepsami

Id be fuming if I was Gaga. She just had to cancel a world tour because of intense physical pain and she's been trying so hard now for an entire decade. 

And this fool comes in discrediting all that she has done because she's white lmao.

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

It's funny because Gaga is a MUCH more talented singer, it took this jerk decades to get an Emmy nomination and Gaga got the trophy on her first try, and it a much more accomplished director.

It's not because we like her music more than his. It's because she has immensely more talent than this fool. 

Gaga didn't win an Emmy and it took Gambino a year to get one though. Gambino is a far more successful director/actor, he currently is a part of a critically and commercially successful show, he's going to be an actor in a Star Wars AND a Lion King movie, plus more. Gaga is more accomplished when it comes to music though.  

LadyLuca

mess! I stan gaga only and my best friend stans childish gambino!

Inferno

i dont understand what this is even in reference to

EDIT: I really don't think this is a dig at gaga at all actually I think people just want it to be. And even if it was, its just his ego running wild. he talked positively about her in his stand up before. its not like he dislikes her.

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

You stan for someone who calles herself “Lady Gaga” so you’re not really one to talk 👀 

tenor.gif

zakariah

Once again, this shows how much the GP really doesn't care for Gaga, which is really sad, because they will only hop on the 'We Love Gaga' bandwagon whenever she does a huge performance and succeeds in it, but they will never support her on social media/irl. (I'm mainly talking about the teenager to young adult demographic, because I know she's gained a lot of older fans during the C2C era.)

Archived