💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Tweet defending Childish Gambino goes viral

Modern Ecstacy

Featured Posts

not asher613

Of all the people he could pick to put down gaga is a crazy choice. Everyone knows she is legit. He's basically saying he's the most talented person in entertainment today. Who talks that way.

He clearly wants to start a fight and I hope monsters won't give in and let him make her the picture of white power he's trying to cast for racially motivated hating on a good person who has extraordinary talent. 

What a dumb thing to say. You know she probably felt some kind of roots connection for him being at nyu together until this. Dumb. Bad business, mean spirited, exploiting race issues for personal gain, childish, arrogant and just plain dumb. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
26 minutes ago, HarveyL said:

I hope the new Star wars fails

Me too, but not even because of this. Who cares about a Han Solo backstory? What a let down as the follow up to Rogue One. 

1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Me too, but not even because of this. Who cares about a Han Solo backstory? What a let down as the follow up to Rogue One. 

Yeah Star Was is already dead, lmao the toys dont even sell anymore and are marked down to 1 dollar

ThisGuyTony
41 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

"This man writes, directs, produces, sings, raps, acts, does stand up, & more."

Gaga writes, directs, produces, sings, dances, acts, and runs a charity foundation. Like, what even? 

Someone tweet this to that messy ass person: :madge: 

Ferrer Zorola

Lady Gaga does that too except for comedy and rapping but she does many more things than those listed. They’re incomparable. It’s like comparing Beyoncé to her damn husband.

LIFE IS GOOD

sipthistea

He and his fans can f*** off.

I'll give you 5 reasons to discredit him:

1. He's pretentious af :reductive:

2. He's misogynistic :duck:

3. He's problematic. :awkney:

4. He's disrespectul. :neyde:

5. He's NOT a skinny legend :poot:

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

pretentious af

Why?

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

mysoginistic

Why?

teenagechrist

What she said is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the reason why lm's are bashing him. No one knows or cares about how talented he is, but the thing is, if you need to trash another artist to prove that you are a talented individual, then maybe you are insecure about the quality of your habilities. 

We are bashing him for being mean for no reason to a woman who doesn't get enough credit for her accomplishments and talents, works really hard for her fans and has been through a lot to be where she is today.

And all that because she has more success than him? Bitch she has success because SHE EARNED IT. The ****ing nerve. 

feeling so hot tamale

Runway

The fact Gaga has been doing all of those things since before she was even famous :ladyhaha:

The Surrealist
28 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

http://affinitymagazine.us/2016/11/09/why-you-shouldnt-be-supporting-atlanta-or-donald-glover/

The second one is pretty obvious. He's calling himself "talented af" and diminishing someone else's talents at the same time. He can keep his talents and his bs to himself quite honestly.

1. These all seem pretty old. When I criticized Gaga for some things it's called "changing your mind" or "evolving" but when it's a man (or just not Gaga for that case, GGD doesn't give a f***).

EDIT: the nerve of the author to write about him being problematic, but then defending Lena Dunham. :rip:

This woman and this tweet are so ****ing immature. There's NO excuse for shading a colleague who has done nothing to you, no matter how talented you are.

But of course this sh*t went viral. People are dumb and sheep.

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

1. These all seem pretty old. When I criticized Gaga for some things it's called "changing your mind" or "evolving" but when it's a man (or just not Gaga for that case, GGD doesn't give a f***).

EDIT: the nerve of the author to write about him being problematic, but then defending Lena Dunham. :rip:

she's not diminishing someone else's talents in that video though so idk how that's relevant also weren't you trying to drag SZA for a tweet back in 2011? :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived