• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

i can hear only music..music..music...and the girl shouted at the end :sweat:

This! But it sounded so POP! :legend: :excited2:

lairofhk

I wouldn't. I would not make a joke out of myself because some b---h has more success than I do. How hard is it to stfu for one second to listen to the song? Not that hard tbh.

Umm, it's not like Gaga told them "I'm playing a new song monsters, so listen up!". I'm sure many of them didn't even realize what she was playing given all the commotion that was occurring.

Zilla

I don't think we're comparing. We're just foreseeing upcoming comparisons. I mean, all we hear is "Music...Music." And Madonna has a song called Music. That's enough for Madonna stans to grab a hold of an run with it.

I couldn't agree more. If we're even hinting at it, imagine what the public will think.

--

And there's a pic circulating of Gaga with her finger to her lips like *sshhhh* so they were aware.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Guest Alejandro21

I couldn't agree more. If we're even hinting at it, imagine what the public will think.

--

And there's a pic circulating of Gaga with her finger to her lips like *sshhhh* so they were aware.

We're hinting at it because thats what we've grown to expect. It doesn't mean its the truth.

garrettgivre

Umm, it's not like Gaga told them "I'm playing a new song monsters, so listen up!". I'm sure many of them didn't even realize what she was playing given all the commotion that was occurring.

She actually did tell them that according to some monsters who were there....

So.

They should have just kept quiet.

Order of annoyance

1. 12 Hour Girl - Honestly shut the eff up. No one cares that you waited 12 hours for miss gaga

2. GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD GIRL- What nerve when Gaga is playing a brand new song for you to try and promote yourself. Shame on you

3. KOREAN FUK DA GOBBAMENT GIRL- Funny, nothing wrong with it.

fuk da gobbament :Gaga:

I've never heard 12 hour girl :noparty:

Arturo

--

Do you have a link please? :)

Alcina Dimitrescu

I hope that "Destruction of Love" is the title

Twitter%20_%20BrunetteGaga_%20You%20know%20what,%20f--k%20you%20al%20....jpg

Stans go in :derpga:

I hope that "Destruction of Love" is the title

Twitter%20_%20BrunetteGaga_%20You%20know%20what,%20f--k%20you%20al%20....jpg

Stans go in :derpga:

Zilla

Do you have a link please? :)

622672459.jpg?key=500500&Expires=1343016369&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=mcXGxtV3yLe4A0ugwWkjcFIeipS0SVYPQNGso0EIUKBKhXH4d3iX0-muKsmdreu3oCk-4bSO7wCLwB8zhcPyceiqIp9HVvDhE6EEcXAYhJWy7f~iS4sOorL7z4vtoJts5tl73JevF-VH7zNNGv-0rKFz5wNPO9GhznPIOphUjLA_

link: http://twitpic.com/aaq157/full

http://twitpic.com/aaq157

too lazy to reupload it.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.