• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Zilla

You guys are seriously critiquing a very LQ crowd-infused snippet?

I'd wait tbh. It kinda sounds good? idk there's too much background noise.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

exoskeleton123

Thats what I hate about little monsters who meet Gaga, I know its super exciting but honestly if the queen is playing a new ****ing song, you shut the **** up and listen/take video with your phone you don't self promote yourself screamign GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD! ugh i wanna hear the song soo bad

yourfaves

Now even her own fans are comparing her to Madonna =/

I don't think we're comparing. We're just foreseeing upcoming comparisons. I mean, all we hear is "Music...Music." And Madonna has a song called Music. That's enough for Madonna stans to grab a hold of an run with it.

lairofhk

I know we're all annoyed at the fact that all the fans are screaming and muffling the sound of the music, but honestly, if I were one of them, and Gaga was literally right in front of me, I would be screaming my head off.

Free Monster

OKAY from what I heard it sounds beautiful. "The music's loud" i think she said??? that's a great lyric, simple but interesting...

I know we're all annoyed at the fact that all the fans are screaming and muffling the sound of the music, but honestly, if I were one of them, and Gaga was literally right in front of me, I would be screaming my head off.

I wouldn't. I would not make a joke out of myself because some b---h has more success than I do. How hard is it to stfu for one second to listen to the song? Not that hard tbh.

Thats what I hate about little monsters who meet Gaga, I know its super exciting but honestly if the queen is playing a new ****ing song, you shut the **** up and listen/take video with your phone you don't self promote yourself screamign GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD! ugh i wanna hear the song soo bad

:tea:

exoskeleton123

In the monster community we have the TRIO of "12 HOUR GIRL" "KOREAN FUK DA GOBBAMENT GIRL" & now the "GAGA LISTEN MY CD" GIRL

Order of annoyance

1. 12 Hour Girl - Honestly shut the eff up. No one cares that you waited 12 hours for miss gaga

2. GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD GIRL- What nerve when Gaga is playing a brand new song for you to try and promote yourself. Shame on you

3. KOREAN FUK DA GOBBAMENT GIRL- Funny, nothing wrong with it.

I don't think we're comparing. We're just foreseeing upcoming comparisons. I mean, all we hear is "Music...Music." And Madonna has a song called Music. That's enough for Madonna stans to grab a hold of an run with it.

We could trip them :creepflop: Edited by born2beaunicorn