Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

How the hell is there 28 pages on this? You can't hear anything other than some drums every now and then.....

Edited by Chad-3

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

MelbHawker

How the hell is there 28 pages on this? You can't hear anything other than some drums every now and then.....

:tea:

I actually don't know where all these lyrics are coming from. Even on the 'filtered' versions.. I still actually can't hear anything.

End thread tbh till more clear audio surfaces.

I actually don't know where all these lyrics are coming from. Even on the 'filtered' versions.. I still actually can't hear anything.

People are creating lyrics for this song now? I'm sorry.... :lmao: This fanbase is just :smh:

aaronyoji

It was Madonna begging Gaga to listen to the CD.

couldn't be, that girl with the cd would have to have vocal abilities if she could yell that loud...

People are creating lyrics for this song now? I'm sorry.... :lmao: This fanbase is just :smh:

I have really good headphones and the willingness to replay.

Honestly I could hear faint lyrics.

Get some sharper ears bro ;) lol

She's clearly saying "He's got my....inaudible verses" and then eventually the vocoder'd voice comes in the background saying "Music Gaga, Music on....inaudible"

Edited by Xavier

Little Kermit

Sorry guys but , saying that we shouldn't judge the song just because you can't hear **** makes no sense. For example, I made the lyric video, and I am 100% it's "Music, Gaga, Station". It's 100% clear to me, at full volume, I hear it clearly. The next lyrics "Coming from the sun" might actually be "Calling from the sun", it sounds like both of them. After that, I didn't include in the lyrics but she says something else before "In the summer air" [or "In the summer end"].

So, after all, I can bet the lyrics are the following:

"Music Gaga Station,

calling from the sun,

here in the summer end".

I have really good headphones and the willingness to replay.

Honestly I could hear faint lyrics.

Get some sharper ears bro ;) lol

She's clearly saying "He's got my....inaudible verses" and then eventually the vocoder'd voice comes in the background saying "Music Gaga, Music on....inaudible"

Everybody comes up with different lyrics, though. What is right and what is wrong. Which ears are the best.

Sorry guys but , saying that we shouldn't judge the song just because you can't hear **** makes no sense. For example, I made the lyric video, and I am 100% it's "Music, Gaga, Station". It's 100% clear to me, at full volume, I hear it clearly. The next lyrics "Coming from the sun" might actually be "Calling from the sun", it sounds like both of them. After that, I didn't include in the lyrics but she says something else before "In the summer air" [or "In the summer end"].

So, after all, I can bet the lyrics are the following:

"Music Gaga Station,

calling from the sun,

here in the summer end".

You're right, let's judge the whole production based on those 3 lyrics that you came up with :lmao:

Edited by BloodyHooker

Creyk

Some parts can be heard really well if you play it loud enough, actually.

Everybody comes up with different lyrics, though. What is right and what is wrong. Which ears are the best.

Mine are the best obviously

Idk why people are going on about summer air and devastation or whatever.

"Music on the radio station" makes more sense :shrug: :coffee:

Some parts can be heard really well if you play it loud enough, actually.

No, it's just the people replaying it over and over for the 500th time (not surprised if somebody did that) and they start to hear things in their mind.

No, it's just the people replaying it over and over for the 500th time (not surprised if somebody did that) and they start to hear things in their mind.

You can hear it faintly.

You just have to try hard enough, which obviously you're not interested in doing.

Edited by Xavier

Can someone tell me how we know this is music is new? Did Gaga mention to her fans that the song was new or something?

AmenTheNight

To all those who are looking for the lyrics, can I remind you ...

"I wish we all could be blind, it would be easier out there" ? :derpga:

I can't hear a thing on these videos. I just distinguish a rather weak beat & the word "music" :(

Admin

People are creating lyrics for this song now? I'm sorry.... This fanbase is just :smh:

While that might be silly, it's also awesome to see a fan base this active and devoted. what isn't awesome though, is your attitude.. I'm just saying