• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

exoskeleton123

This really pisses me off. We are supposed to be a fanbase that accepts everyone regardless of gender, s-xual orientation, or age. I understand that we all wanted to hear the song but it upsets me how easily people turn on other little monsters.

Post from the girl who said "Listen to my CD"

She's just 15.

i don't want anything to do with the Monster fan base anymore after what happened tonight. I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 hours, i'm having trouble breathing right now, i feel very light headed, and i feel like i'm going to faint. **** you all who have told me to go kill myself and who are continuing to bully me nonstop on twitter & other social media websites. You know what, how do you know i won't say i've had enough and go kill myself? HOW DO YOU ****ING KNOW. I can't anymore. I just really ****ing can't. You all talk about how bullying is bad and how we need to stop & come together as a fan base ... meanwhile you're ****ing tweeting about me AND I SEE IT ON MY TIMELINE. I'm tired of everyone saying they're my friend, making fun of me, and than when they found out it was me, & felt "sorry". YOU WEREN'T ****ING SORRY WHEN YOU WERE BULLYING ME ON TWITTER NOW WERE YOU? **** everyone. LADY ****ING GAGA HAS MY CD BITCHES, AND I HOPE SHE ****ING WATCHES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweep:

lol @ the last sentence

Another example of a FAKE MONSTER!

LOL

OK so telling this girl that she should die etc. is way too far, but come on. It was annoying that she was screaming that and slightly selfish considering Gaga was clearly playing the song for fans and she had to scream over the top of it like she was the only one that mattered there. I am not hating on her at all, but I just think it was disrespectful. I think people have a right to be annoyed with her for that, but not hate her.

chromadica

She sounds like a whiny little b---h TBH.

I genuinely hope she grows a pair.

I dunno I'd be pretty upset too if I was bombarded by people telling me to kill myself.

Nobody really told her to kill herself though. They were just saying they couldn't hear the song through the video because she was screaming and they were making fun of it. What else was there to do? We had a new song and people couldnt hear it. They stopped when they realized what was on it and that she had a twitter and saw everything they were saying. People apologized, they deleted their tweets, and moved on. But i did see someone call her a **** which i wasnt too happy about :crossed:

But this is kind of off topic :sweat:

Arturo

If you actually look at the ****ing video, you can see that she screams that right when the car is about to drive away :roll:

Therefore, she didn't really affect what we heard of the song

Edited by Arturo52311

Another example of a FAKE MONSTER!

Those words will you get you into fights on here. I would watch it someday someone will yell at you and report you for that. Watch out ;)

GlitteredSpandex

:fail: :smh:

If you guys were in that situation, that close to Gaga, I'm SURE you'd scream stupider stuff.