• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

wendy_bond007

It honestly sounds like "Mu-sic ARTPOP station" or "Music Art Pop Devastation" or something very similar, but for me it's OPERATION KILL THE B**CH for that "Listen to my CD" girl EUGH..

If the people who are bullying this girl even knew the intentions of that cd, they would keep their ****ing mouths shut!

Robotboy

i like how different it sounds from her previous albums wich means she keeps it fresh but i cant decide what to think its too short xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

MelbHawker

It's definitely not the first single. She wouldn't just play the first single on a street.

It's also probably a rough cut. I just don't think she'd play an actual song off the album for a bunch of people screaming... 'listen to my CD GaGa'!!!

But I like the sound. It's funky. Can't wait! It's very HML-esque which is what I wanted to hear more of on the next album.

wendy_bond007

I'm so mad at "Gaga listen to my CD. . . GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD! >:o"

No!!! Sit your ass down. Ugh! She's playing a new record and everyone in the room is acting all casual as if they heard it before, or like they're at a lounge or something. I just can't.

I'm actually laughing at me trying to listening to it again.

Like I said, If the people who are bullying this girl even knew the intentions of that cd, they would keep their ****ing mouths shut!

Arturo

I'm so mad at "Gaga listen to my CD. . . GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD! >:o"

No!!! Sit your ass down. Ugh! She's playing a new record and everyone in the room is acting all casual as if they heard it before, or like they're at a lounge or something. I just can't.

I'm actually laughing at me trying to listening to it again.

Don't be so mean to that girl. It's embarrassing for our fanbase to be like this :roll:

exoskeleton123

Like I said, If the people who are bullying this girl even knew the intentions of that cd, they would keep their ****ing mouths shut!

What are the intentions of the cd?

and yes i wish monsters were nicer to people

Edited by jjs1995

wendy_bond007

Don't be so mean to that girl. It's embarrassing for our fanbase to be like this :roll:

IT IS! and how do you think Gaga would feel if she saw and heard her "SO CALLED Little Monsters" bullying this poor girl??? Thats what has always pissed me off about this fanbase... When Gaga is around, everyone is all "oh Gaga oh Gaga, no bullying, I have been bullied" but as soon as she gets in her car and drives away, and they get home to their computers its like "this ****ing **** was screaming bla bla bla, shes ugly, ect." their all FAKE! And Gaga would be ASHAMED of each and everyone of you bullying this girl!

iMonster

Excuse me?

No it's embarrassing that our fan base can't relax a bit and listen to new material.

I don't care about her intentions for that CD IN THIS EXACT MOMENT.

Maybe if everyone there was a bit more chilled, Gaga would have listened. But when people act like that it gets overwhelming, frightening and annoying. So no I don't and won't apologize for what I said. She needed to relax a bit.

Edited by iMonster

Zilla

STOP ARGUING.

If there's anything after this, i'm infracting it. I already told you once.

And stop talking about that girl please. She's already crying everywhere.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.