💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Man those people needed to shut up! If Gaga was playing a new song for me my mouth would go SHUT! From the few parts I could hear of it, it sounded like something off "The Fame" tbh.

THIS ONLY MAKES ME MORE ANXIOUS. IF I WAS THERE I WOULD MAKE EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP AND LISTEN.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

BellaDonnaDiana

Sorry for having an opinion on a highly over rated song. :) "All due respect", eff you.

I respect your views.. But still ..

Miel

I don't think it sounds TF-ish at all. If anything, the vibe gives off a huge HML-feel (other than the vocals, the synths sound similar; or, it might just be background noise). The quality is **** and we can't hear ****, but my guess is something HML sounding.

But it's more than likely gonna sound completely different (I hope so).

is there a "fackda goverment" remix too ? :teehee:

Probably :teehee:

3 points in and ready for more

I don't understand all these judgements bahah

You can honestly barely hear a thing besides the high-pitched word "Music".

Theres vague electronic beats to it that are slightly inaudible.

GagaApprentice

Yeah you can barely hear anything out of the clips. The most i can actually get out of the song was the word dancing

ChloeMonster

couldn't hear a thing......... plays a new song, everyone talks over it :/

uo111

It sounds like...

O wait, you can't hear a ****ing thing on this.

I can say with 100% honesty that the only thing I know for certain about this song is that it has the word music in it. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Saying this sucks is like saying the Redone Paparazzi or the Fusari Filthy Pop versions sound terrible based on the crap that we have right now. I mean, really.

Ughhhhh I hate how everyone screams and yells during stuff like this :excited2: If I got the opportunity to hear a new Gaga song I would sit down and shut up real quick.

chromadica

It's definitely the chorus to a song. It goes:

"Music Gaga (higher pitch, un-identifiable vocals), Music Gaga (lower pitch, un-identifiable vocals)" and repeat. I don't know what to think of it. I have to say that from what I can hear, I don't like it that much. I'll wait for more to show up, but if the lead single has a chorus that sounds as simplistic as this does, this will be FOHL 2.0 and I'll barely listen to it. I know I haven't heard much, but what music video could this possibly have? It's like washed out versions of The Fame, HML and FOHL all put into one with a bland beat to it. =/

You can CLEARLY hear the beat. I've made fancier beats tapping on a desk with a pencil. I REALLY hope this is a demo.

this inaudible mess doesn't sound like anything because you literally can't hear anything other than the "Music, Gaga" vocals. It's too early to say much based on what we've been given.

Morphine Prince

The new single is called "Music" and the lyrics are "Music, aha!" :excited2:

LOL, jk. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone said something like this ^

Edited by Morphine Prince

JonTron88

I can't hear it very well but im not going to put my thoughts into it until i hear the FINAL version of it.

SKANK

My eyes rolled straight out of their sockets reading this thread. You don't like it? It sounds like The Fame? What are you people talking about? You heard three seconds of grainy audio. Sit down Dare Devil, you hear as well as the rest of us. The only thing this proves is that her first single isn't polka.

I'm ready for some new GaGa though.

Edited by SKANK