question

Does Gaga need a new team?

dit

Featured Posts

I see so many monsters either hate with a flaming passion Gaga's current team or others who blindly agree with every single move that her current team does.

So I wanted to see why "anti current team" think she needs a new team and why "pro current team" think she should stick with this team.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I am between. I feel like certain members do their jobs amazingly like Bobby but then there are some team members that I know they mean the world to Gaga as they are loyal friends but that need better training for example her hair stylist is a little bit messy and her choreographer Richy isn't that great imo. I respect their work and efforts though...just wish they did better at their work because one is in charge of Gaga hair line and the other of her hip so both hold big responsibilities imo.

shame

Those who think she needs a new team misses the huge success that Troy Carter and his team brought, while those who like Bobby appreciate how accommodating he is to where Gaga wants to go with her career. Her current team is made up of her friends, so they'll obviously have her best (personal over professional) interests at heart. 

angels forever, forever angels

FATCAT

I think she could hire a team that would take her to new heights, but she would lose friends and colleagues that share a similar vision and passion with her. I wouldn't trade Gaga's artistic happiness and social happiness for any amount of dance moves or perfectly glued wig.

Purr more, hiss less.

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I feel like those who think she needs a new team miss the huge success that Troy Carter and his team brought, while those who like Bobby appreciate how accommodating he is to what Gaga wants to do with her career.

Those who miss Troy also fail to realize that her downfall was also his fault. Yeah she sold a lots of records with him but... He was the one who overworked her to a physical breaking point, he was the one who wanted Judas as a single, he was the one who sabotaged Gaga's 2012 Grammy noms (submitting Judas & Yoü & I for the Grammys instead of Born This Way or The Edge of Glory) and when he realized he had mismanaged her to the point of Gaga's commercial appeal declining he jumped off the wagon, pretended it was none of his business and moved on while Gaga had to scramble in the middle of an era under immense physical pain to pick up the pieces.

Bradley

I like both her hair stylist and Richard's work so I wouldn't really switch them up. Richard designed the choreo for the most of Joanne World Tour and as we know that tour was terrific in Gaga's dancing.

Quartz

It's so easy to praise the team that took her to the top while forgetting that they were the cause of her massive downfall too.

If you ask me, the current team is doing phenomenal work picking up the shards and putting them back together. Even making something that will last.

Which do you think is harder, catching attention or keeping it? 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Anyone who wants Troy is ridiculous. That's such a toxic type of manager environment.

The Fame Monster

She needs me to make her the best tea in the world:reductive:

Find your freedom in the music

Irrelevant

she needs people to show their teeth :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LADYGAGASHOOCK
On 2018-03-01 at 10:24 AM, dit said:

Anyone who wants Troy is ridiculous. That's such a toxic type of manager environment.

Oh hell no, Troy can choke:excuseu:

I just think album release dates and single promotion/releases needs to be more planned though:oprah:. Sometimes it’s a bit messy and I hate the fact that everytime, Gaga delievers a strong single, yet it doesn’t get the recognition it deserves because of poor/messy promo:icega: For example, a single release just after the Super Bowl would’ve been great:interestinga: and G.U.Y should’ve been released as a single in January in 2014 and not in late March. That was 5 months after the last single DWUW:icega: And poor Perfect Illusion, where do I begin?:smh:

But all of the examples above may have been related to her health and then it’s more than understandable as to why it has been like this:sleep: 

Epione

I only dislike Bobby’s arrogant ass and wish she would work with different directors and producers.

Creyk

I think all she needs is a better hair dresser. Her wigs are not properly fitted sometimes.

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Epione said:

I only dislike Bobby’s arrogant ass and wish she would work with different directors and producers.

:triggered: 

Musery

Archived