Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stuck On Fucking You Cover.

Delete

Featured Posts

FortKnoxxed

Nice cover and nice voice! But really, you should totally take some voice lessons, and I'm saying this because you've got a great timbre, and you should work on it 'cause you can go far on singing, maybe you'll become a deep Bass (after all, you're still 14)!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would LOVE to take vocal lessons. And I'm Not trying to be vein, but I have some VERY good vocal bones...they just need to be trained. I wanna make it in music someday.

dynamite

I don't think you can sing. At all. Obviously, take what i'm saying with a pinch a salt because who am I to judge.

Like you can judge someone's singing from this song? Hell even Gaga sounds awful singing it, because it's a **** song...

You have an amazing voice! I genuinely prefer your version, I really do :D

And wow you really do sound so much older than you are, my thoughts watching your video was "This man sounds s-xy / Why is there a picture of a little boy on the cover?" and then I realized it was you and my mind was blown and then I felt like a pedophille xD

But seriously, great job! Subscribed.

You have an amazing voice! I genuinely prefer your version, I really do :D

And wow you really do sound so much older than you are, my thoughts watching your video was "This man sounds s-xy / Why is there a picture of a little boy on the cover?" and then I realized it was you and my mind was blown and then I felt like a pedophille xD

But seriously, great job! Subscribed.

Thank you so much. Hahaha. That made my day! :wub: It's funny though you mention the single cover though. That picture was taking when I was 12. Hahaha. I'm now 15.

But anyways thanks again for the feedback. And I hope you'll enjoy the video i'm shooting for it. (FILM SUBMISSION)

Jesus Christ your voice aslkhfdadkgh.dfkashdfg

You have quite the talent there! :party:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Thank you so much. Hahaha. That made my day! :wub: It's funny though you mention the single cover though. That picture was taking when I was 12. Hahaha. I'm now 15.

But anyways thanks again for the feedback. And I hope you'll enjoy the video i'm shooting for it. (FILM SUBMISSION)

No problem :)

I honestly think you should do more covers.

As lame as it sounds I often sing 'The Queen' as 'The King' so I feel like I can relate to it xD It actually fits pretty well, and would work well with your voice! :D

No problem :)

I honestly think you should do more covers.

As lame as it sounds I often sing 'The Queen' as 'The King' so I feel like I can relate to it xD It actually fits pretty well, and would work well with your voice! :D

That's actually a really good suggestion. Thanks bro.

Thank you. and idk. Im only 14, and even i'm still shocked by it. And yes for someone who's never had vocal lessons, and edited the track by theselves I think it's pretty good.

Wait, you're 14?!

HOW IS YOUR VOICE SO DEEP :eww:

Love the cover, though :sara:

Wait, you're 14?!

HOW IS YOUR VOICE SO DEEP :eww:

Love the cover, though :sara:

Thank You :rockstar:

Archived