Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Sam Smith Give Up?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGAG was a genuine hit. I think he gave up on the rest of the era though because his label might have anticipated an Adele type of comeback but it didnt do that so they sort of stopped promoting. Imo he should perform and showcase the album as a body of work and not individual singles because his album doesn't have sure fire hits on it imo. He should try performing random album tracks a little everywhere and watch his record have nice boosts on the album sales chart.Ā 

Now in regards to ppl comparing the success to MR. Yes TGAGĀ was MUCH bigger than MRĀ there is no denying it and it is true that some monsters like to bash every artists chart performance and then keep acting like Gaga is doing more when she is really not at all but imo bringing her up here was sort of un called for? I get the sentiment on double standards but yeah...no need to put her down to bring Sam up. We know Sam is outperforming her on the charts and outĀ streaming her... we don't need to be reminded of how Gaga has been struggling on the charts.

I didn't even know Sam dropped another single besides TGAG tbh, most of pop artists don't mind promoting after they drop the album nowadays

... and now i just sit in silence.

Laceface

He performed at the Brits on Wednesday but did TGAG instead of a 2nd or 3rd singleĀ :huh: his album did really well here too & it's actually good unlike most recent releasesĀ 

Archived