Britney Spears || BLACKOUT [Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

[#12] Why Should I Be Sad
[Score] 7.52

[Highs] @Piece of Me @SinnersVenus @Irrelevant @Blackout19 [10]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

H0Nw2Xz.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I figured this would be the first among the songs to leave. I find it to be one of the most heartbreaking on the entire record, a true moment of clarity through the chaos that characterizes the whips and whirls of Blackout's soundscape. Yes, I'll admit, it wasn't a favorite when the album first dropped - I was 16 at the time, I wanted the gritty dark bangers. But, over the many years, it's grown substantially on me, and I can only imagine it's done the same for Britney herself. I scored this one a 9.

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@Hades [7]
The most bland song of the album for most fans i think. It's a nice addition to the album but not on par with the rest tracks which are just excellent.

@Rumours1977 [6.25]
Not my favorite. I don’t find it to be that memorable, especially when compared to some of the other songs on the album. However, some of the lyrics are quite good.

@The Bling [6]
 I hated it on first listen. But it eventually grew on me. Googling the lyrics helped a lot :whitney: I feel like it tried to be a ballad but ended a bop with a boring production, at least by this album's standard

❤ x ❤

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
Just now, that juju said:

[#12] Why Should I Be Sad
[Score] 7.52

[Highs] @Piece of Me @SinnersVenus @Irrelevant @Blackout19 [10]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

H0Nw2Xz.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I figured this would be the first among the songs to leave. I find it to be one of the most heartbreaking on the entire record, a true moment of clarity through the chaos that characterizes the whips and whirls of Blackout's soundscape. Yes, I'll admit, it wasn't a favorite when the album first dropped - I was 16 at the time, I wanted the gritty dark bangers. But, over the many years, it's grown substantially on me, and I can only imagine it's done the same for Britney herself. I scored this one a 9.

@Hades [7]
The most bland song of the album for most fans i think. It's a nice addition to the album but not on par with the rest tracks which are just excellent.

@Rumours1977 [6.25]
Not my favorite. I don’t find it to be that memorable, especially when compared to some of the other songs on the album. However, some of the lyrics are quite good.

@The Bling [6]
 I hated it on first listen. But it eventually grew on me. Googling the lyrics helped a lot :whitney: I feel like it tried to be a ballad but ended a bop with a boring production, at least by this album's standard

@EvilRegal knows what's good :giggle: jk

I don't hate it, I appreciate it even more with every listen but yeah you had to be the first to leave Sorry Not Sorry.mp3 :trollga:

gBC1jQN.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

[#11] Radar
[Score] 7.83

[Highs] @Blackout19 @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @SinnersVenus @KyliesChild [5]

ISOtU2y.jpg

oyyId0b.gif This shocked me. Yes, you could call the song basic, sure even dated - hell, it's literally a time capsule at this point. But a time capsule in pristine condition. Those hooks can't even be dreamed by 75% of pop girls in the game both today and back then. But alright, sleep well I guess! oyyId0b.gif

@Hades [9]
Radar's still being mentioned to this day in gay slang. It pulled a ''radar'' aka re-released single. I prefer it on Blackout's theme rather on Circus.

@The Bling [7]
I wanna love this song but I just can't. I feel like it doesn't fit in the album and I don't know why. And in Circus either tbh why does Britney love this so much again? Still a cute girl and bop to her every once in a while :sis: EXTRA: I always cringe at the tingle/mingle part, just me? Idk

@Rumours1977 [6]
Not my favorite song sonically. I could understand why many people would like this song, though.

@KyliesChild [5]
To me, this song just exists. There's nothing too special about the song and although it  is what you'd expect from an artist of the sort there are far better options to choose from in her catalogue. 

@SinnersVenus [5]
This is the song I’m most likely to skip on this album. I still have no clue why it was pushed as a single.

❤ x ❤

The Bling
Just now, that juju said:

[#11] Radar
[Score] 7.83

[Highs] @Blackout19 @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @SinnersVenus @KyliesChild [5]

ISOtU2y.jpg

oyyId0b.gif This shocked me. Yes, you could call the song basic, sure even dated - hell, it's literally a time capsule at this point. But a time capsule in pristine condition. Those hooks can't even be dreamed by 75% of pop girls in the game both today and back then. But alright, sleep well I guess! oyyId0b.gif

@Hades [9]
Radar's still being mentioned to this day in gay slang. It pulled a ''radar'' aka re-released single. I prefer it on Blackout's theme rather on Circus.

@The Bling [7]
I wanna love this song but I just can't. I feel like it doesn't fit in the album and I don't know why. And in Circus either tbh why does Britney love this so much again? Still a cute girl and bop to her every once in a while :sis: EXTRA: I always cringe at the tingle/mingle part, just me? Idk

@Rumours1977 [6]
Not my favorite song sonically. I could understand why many people would like this song, though.

@KyliesChild [5]
To me, this song just exists. There's nothing too special about the song and although it  is what you'd expect from an artist of the sort there are far better options to choose from in her catalogue. 

@SinnersVenus [5]
This is the song I’m most likely to skip on this album. I still have no clue why it was pushed as a single.

I know I rated it a 7 but I'm sad lately I've been playing this nonstop for some reason :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Leave already Perfect Lover :triggered:

1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Leave already Perfect Lover :triggered:

how dare you :what: 

next two results on page 3 :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

rumours
1 minute ago, that juju said:

3YKptfc.gif The first two are gone, we have reached the Top 10... thoughts so far? 3YKptfc.gif

Toy Soldier can leave the building now :lolly:

The Bling
1 minute ago, that juju said:

3YKptfc.gif The first two are gone, we have reached the Top 10... thoughts so far? 3YKptfc.gif

This far you've delivered

gBC1jQN.gif

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Toy Soldier can leave the building now :lolly:

What

tenor.gif

That J

The reflective Why Should I Be Sad being robbed by that HO Heaven On Earth.  :fthis:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Bling
Just now, That J said:

The reflective Why Should I Be Sad being robbed by that HO Heaven On Earth.  :fthis:

I dare you to say that again

source.gif

Archived