šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne World Tour documentary coming soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

Call me greedy, but I want it all. Give me the tour and the backstage stuff please.Ā 

pmlM4zTjg

I donā€™t think Gaga would not show the JWT in its entirety. I mean, she said they were filming the show and they did two nights to make sure they got everything. I think some of you are overreacting a bit. If anything we may get some bonus material which is awesome!Ā 

āšÆĶ›

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just doesnā€™t make sense to me because I @ā€˜d him on twitter and he said he wouldnā€™t post screenshots between him and Alexā€™s convo on instagram because he didnā€™t want to get in trouble but if it is true, he just exposed information on a worldwide website where everyone can see lol

Mirages
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

this is a real source tho, not a random CHAOSANGELPEROXIDEBLONDEXOXO account

Ill believe it when I see it!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lady Rah Rah

Sorry to jump in but people WERE interviewed for the DVD at the Birmingham Show as I was there myself, in the Early Entry queue. They only managed to interview a few select people due to timing but yes, people were interviewed and they had to sign consent forms. I am not sure what's happening with the footage but this is 100% true I saw it with my own eyes, I was hoping they'd interview me but unfortunately they didn't have time to interview a lot of us.

ARTPOP, youā€™ll always have my heart.

8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

:interestinga:Ā but i don't want a doc, i want a dvd of the full show

same, hopefully we get the whole tour and some interviews, id prefer a whole tour DVD tho

Black Jesus ā€ 

Diamonster
3 hours ago, adamziali said:

It just doesnā€™t make sense to me because I @ā€˜d him on twitter and he said he wouldnā€™t post screenshots between him and Alexā€™s convo on instagram because he didnā€™t want to get in trouble but if it is true, he just exposed information on a worldwide website where everyone can see lol

That's kinda shady, we all can find Alex's instagram, so is not like he'd be exposing anything, he just shared the info regardless.

Schwerk
2 hours ago, queengaga17 said:

Sorry to jump in but people WERE interviewed for the DVD at the Birmingham Show as I was there myself, in the Early Entry queue. They only managed to interview a few select people due to timing but yes, people were interviewed and they had to sign consent forms. I am not sure what's happening with the footage but this is 100% true I saw it with my own eyes, I was hoping they'd interview me but unfortunately they didn't have time to interview a lot of us.

Same thing happened at the show in Hamburg, my friend and a few more people were interviewed and filmed by Lane and Alex and signed forms.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

zakariah

Tbh even if he were telling the truth, Gaga's team would probably change plans last minute because they're so messy

I am not here for another documentary tbh. I just wanted a traditional DVD. We have already seen a lot of Gaga's life..I don't want the veil/curtain to be completely gone. Plus having 5 Foot 2 felt super special because it was a once in a longtime/lifetime type of thing.Ā 

22 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

I would have no problem at all if the documentary would be bonus content for the concert, but if it would cut between the concert and the documentary parts I would probably scream a lot. I want to enjoy without any distractions, it was already enough that my date was canceled twice :interestinga:

we've all been here long enough to know this won't happen, Gaga gives us the complete opposite of what we want.Ā 

Archived