đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zachary Campbell does a Gaga vs. Beyonce video

Pop Music

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

He kind of switched gears ever since Beyoncé featured him as a interlude on the fwt 

It's also worth mentioning that she hasn't released "bops" or energetic performances (there are exceptions) which is why he isn't as interested when it comes to reacting to Gaga. That could change soon though. 

DiscoStyx

what they said:

1. Bop

Bad Romance > Single Ladies

2. Lyrics

Sweet Dreams > YoĂĽ and I (but Gaga wins overall, Y&I is just not the right song)

3. Live Performances

They prefer Gaga's super bowl, Gaga's more artistic and creative but Beyoncé wins because... she's been in the industry for longer(???)

yeah so Gaga wins :awkney:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

I didn’t even know someone made a thread about it, and I just finished watching it. I was living for this video. :air:

Saaaame!

SlaeUrAnus

Honestly, I feel like he would easily change to Gaga’s side again if she was on top. 

I dunno, I just have this negative feeling about him. Like he’ll sublty shade someone and then he’ll be like “yaaas bitch” all of a sudden. 

Maybe I am wrong though. It’s hard to figure someone out over a YouTube video.

In my messy era.

EGOT2027

Am I the only one who regularly thinks, "If Gaga had Beyonce's flawless (pun intended) management, marketing, and execution, she would be this generation's MJ." lmao

The Joanne era was much better, but still Beyonce's eras run like a well-oiled machine. 

Pop Music
53 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Honestly, I feel like he would easily change to Gaga’s side again if she was on top. 

I dunno, I just have this negative feeling about him. Like he’ll sublty shade someone and then he’ll be like “yaaas bitch” all of a sudden. 

Maybe I am wrong though. It’s hard to figure someone out over a YouTube video.

he has a gaga tattoo so I think he is a true Monster. Plus his MrMotomouth channel is a love letter to the ARTPOP era

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

ordinarynam1310

The conversation about who's better between Gaga and Bey could go on forever. 

They're both on the same level as top pop artist of this generation. Stop trying to bop or flop to it jeez I swear this guy is so annoying

Jewels n Drugs

Did some of yall even watch :awkney:. It was an extremely close call.

Anywho, the vid is hilarious 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TSUNAMI
4 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Does Beyoncé produce/co-produce her music ? Write it ?

SIS!

HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS????

Beyonce paid fairly to be in the credits!

Zac don't forget that Gaga made you, bitch.

Battle 4 Ur Life

he's been getting so extra lately. he should know he's good for reacting to singles and music videos. fame has clearly gone over his head. 34 freaking minutes of Beyonce vs. Gaga? get outta here. who are you anyway? he's acting like he thinks he's the next Wendy Williams and I can't think of anything more unnecessary. gosh

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Trepadation
11 minutes ago, WokePop said:

he's been getting so extra lately. he should know he's good for reacting to singles and music videos. fame has clearly gone over his head. 34 freaking minutes of Beyonce vs. Gaga? get outta here. who are you anyway? he's acting like he thinks he's the next Wendy Williams and I can't think of anything more unnecessary. gosh

4ea.jpg

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, Trepadation said:

4ea.jpg

do you have anything more substantial to say besides a meme?

I'm confused

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived