music news

Rolling Stone: Rihanna's Greatest Singles

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster7

Diamonds, Only Girl, Umbrella, Don't stop the music, Disturbia, We found love, Stay, Love on the brain are the best:pray:

Where is "Rehab"? Where is "Russian Roulette"? Where is "Cheers (Drink to That)"? Who tf is Drake? WTF is a rolling stone?

Eighteen

honestly for me work and needed me numbers 1 and 2 respectively cause i really didn't care for anything else. except umbrella when i was 14 :cryga:

edit:

i also liked diamonds

Man Down 29???? it's one of her best

like she can't beat "tell the judge please gimme minimal" anymore

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

16 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

honestly for me work and needed me numbers 1 and 2 respectively cause i really didn't care for anything else. except umbrella when i was 14 :cryga:

edit:

i also liked diamonds

little by little you discover that you like all her songs :selena:

I have this issue, like I always say nah I don't find her interesting but I know all her songs and bopping to them

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Inferno

Ew at nothing from Rated R being on this list other than Rude Boy or in the top 20 and also ew at FourFiveSeconds being top 4.

Get out with this list.

AlexanderMagno

Seriously, Love on the Brain is the proof Rihanna is unstoppable. And it's a clapback at all those who think only radio-friendly singles have a chance of being successful. 

Edit: oh and I totally forgot about This Is What You Came For :flop: damn, it was successful back then, but it literally stayed there.

Archived