đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lead in May, album November

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne

guys, i know its kinda over meltdowns but.. HES BEEN PRETTY SURE ABOUT EVERYTHING HE POSTED RECENTLY!

(Meghan Trainor, Ariana for now) Carly should come next week so lets see if hes telling the truth... 

AND HE TWEETED ABOUT JAY Z & BEYONCE ALBUM AS WELL!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
On 2/24/2018 at 4:12 AM, andrew23 said:

I hope someday Gaga will release her unreleased songs.

Yes!  I've always strangely wanted her to go back to eras and promote some of her gems with the single treatment such as: 
I Like It Rough, So Happy I Could Die, Heavy Metal Lover, ARTPOP, Sinner's Prayer.  

I don't know.  Just a review of the tracks from each album that got a little brushed aside would be fire.  

AcidWashBoys

I think we might get a album announcement on her birthday which the end of this month but ya never know.

<3

AcidWashBoys

Cover mid-April. Tracklisting at the beginning of May. Bloodpop single the beginning of June. And promote then release it on the end of July. And make it EP-styled like TFM. That's the only thing she can do if she wants to release a album this year. I think we would get the promotion of ASIB at the beginning of August or mid-August. So it truly depends on when they decide to start promoting ASIB imo.

<3

Archived