• Florence
    • Marina
    • Lana
    • Birdy

Featured Posts

RIPheygirl
22 hours ago, Matangi said:

wtf is a birdy

Listen to her u will b blessed.  :music: “Keeping your head up” is an amazing bop :giveup::kara:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
On 2/17/2018 at 9:21 PM, wahkeenasitka said:

KIMBRA!!!!!!!

I just saw her perform live in Portland last week and she was bloody fantastic. 

Her new album is coming out in April. 

is she the chick from that 'somebody that you used to know' song?

Florence + the Machine

HBHBHB is incredible. I can't wait to see what they've got up their sleeves next.

3 points in and ready for more

• 4 weeks later...
OctobersRust

FLORENCE!!!! She hasn’t put out any music since How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, and she’s just incredibly talented. I’ve stanned since 2009. 

I’d say Marina, but I HATED Froot. I’m sorry but that was her flop. I only liked “Can’t Pin Me Down” bc I found it relatable. 

Lana is a great artist but has sounded stale since Honeymoon, which is tied with Lust for Life for her worst album imo. Although from Lust for Life I LOVED “Woodstock-Coachella in my Mind” and “Tomorrow Never Came.” I would love for her to make album in the vein of these songs, with a twist. I want her to release an album that just capitvates lyrically like Born to Die and Ultraviolence did. 

3 minutes ago, OctobersRust said:

FLORENCE!!!! She hasn’t put out any music since How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, and she’s just incredibly talented.

They released Songs from Final Fantasy XV and Wish That You Were Here :oprah:

OctobersRust
1 minute ago, ComeToDaddy said:

They released Songs from Final Fantasy XV and Wish That You Were Here :oprah:

I’ll have to go listen. I never saw Miss Peregine’s and knew that song was in it but didn’t bother. I guess what I want is an ALBUM! :lolga: I want an excellent Florence album to become a hit and kick the repetitive Ed Sheeran and trap-pop off of the airwaves. :trollga:

Inferno

Totally in the dark as to what Marina could release since shes been seen with Jack Antonoff. Will she go in a more top 40 direction again since hes the new superstar producer? I think she'll be a little more brash a la TFJ for sure, considering Froot was so restrained and cerebral.

Archived