💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite memory?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PsychicGuru

When I was younger, I remember hanging out at my grandma's place, pretty late at night. My entire family was inside, having pizza and drinks, a jolly old time. It was close to Christmas, and I remember feeling so excited to wake up the next few days to my presents. I remember looking at the stars outside (my grandma has a huge backyard) and thought to myself "I'm so lucky, thank you God." 

I still consider myself so lucky. :kara:

Gaga's #1 fan

SiliconeMonster

Walking down a long hallway on my way to meet her at JWT and then realizing I was close when I could hear her voice at the end of the hall. I had heard her voice in interviews on YT or TV but it was surreal to hear it in real life and be in the same room as her. 

When she looked in my eyes and blew me a kiss is a very close tie. Magical. :wub:

Find your freedom in the music

It's hard to pick one because it's gotten to a point where every time I listen to an album or watch something related to her I feel either incredibly inspired or moved to tears (it sounds dramatic but I honestly can't help it).

I'd say there was a period, like 3 months after I got to know her, that I thought I was losing interest (like it happened with every other artist). Suddenly, everything felt like new and I started going deep into her old interviews and I found an incredible person. Those nights watching interviews and live performances are something that changed my life and I'll never forget.

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Doot said:

-filming Bobby simply because I was so shook to see him in real life and having him catch me, to which I posted the gif of it on GagaDaily, and two days later when I saw him at the next show, I approached him and Christian to show him it, and he said he already saw it on HERE :sharon: and I freaked out thinking I made him mad, and he and Christian laughed and said it was funny 

wait :rip:

bobby comes on here?:rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

sarahb

Walking into the venue for the Born This Way Ball and seeing everyone dressed up. And again seeing Gaga for the first time in person on that horse. For once she wasn't just an image on a screen.

It was both my first time seeing Gaga AND my first ever concert (well, unless you count kids ones) 

1. Gaga reading my letter at the artRave in Milano and bringing me on stage during Born This Way. 

2. Having the most amazing time with friends during the concerts. 

3. Meeting Gaga back in 2012 at the Born this Way Ball, sitting backstage for 25 minutes after queuing for 3 days. ah-mazing. 

10 hours ago, JGD said:

It was absolutely gorgeous!  We were having a conversation with the Lyft driver when it came into view and I gasped loudly and my best friend was like “let the fangirling begin” :selena: 

Same...i think I took over 50 pictures before even entering the venue :poot:

PedrinniSan

Aura leak when I was drunk on a party with my monster friends.

Also the first time I heard ARTPOP (the album leak, I'm just a bad kid :trollga:). I met with a friend and smoke a joint and danced to the songs until died with Mary Jane Holland (and made another joint:laughga:)

All the ARTPOP era is full of good memories despite it was a mess (thanks interescope :triggered: )

PedrinniSan
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Probably the moment I started to learn english because of her songs and lyrics

SAME GURL

29 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Same...i think I took over 50 pictures before even entering the venue :poot:

LOL same!  We even took pictures with that giant Christmas tree since we attended the December show.  While we were looking for the entrance, the other side had the same banner and lights so we took more pictures there :selena: 

I think we spent more time taking pictures than it took to buy merch, food, and find our seats :laughga: 

Archived