đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Joanne World Tour grossed $94,9M

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

False.

The tickets were cheaper, and it's normal in Europe.

Also with shows like Paris or London, the European average ticket price/gross would have been higher.

It's not normal, especially for someone of Gaga's caliber who's supposed to be a renowed artist according to her fans. I'm sorry guys, but these boxcores are a bit underwhelming. Many of you were expecting 96-98M. Besides, the fact she hasn't grossed 100M (and probably will never again, let's face the music) is tragic and makes her look VERY bad in comparison to some of her competitors who are still able to get 100M + grossing global tours. It's sad that Vegas is her last resort.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
Just now, WorkItUp said:

It's not normal, especially for someone of Gaga's caliber who's supposed to be a renowed artist according to her fans. I'm sorry guys, but these boxcores are a bit underwhelming. Many of you were expecting 96-98M. Besides, the fact she hasn't grossed 100M (and probably will never again, let's face the music) is tragic and makes her look VERY bad in comparison to some of her competitors who are still able to get 100M + grossing global tours.

they weren’t the best but you’re being dramatic so no 

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, it was going to be $100+m gross lol

it's not like she did all the shows so don't act like it's a flop

Woulda, could, shoulda. But it didn't.

monsterdino
1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

Had she just lasted anther 2 shows it would have grossed 100,000,000. Slay anyways 

lmfao that would mean she would make 2.5M per show....this is Europe, not possible

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

the fact she hasn't grossed 100M (and probably will never again, let's face the music) is tragic and makes her look VERY bad in comparison to some of her competitors who are still able to get 100M + grossing global tours. It's sad that Vegas is her last resort.

the delusion :air:

just look at britney spears, her tour is selling like crazy after vegas. the demand for gaga is going to grow and she can so easily gross $100mil again :smh: she was easily going to with this tour so again, PLEASE stop acting like it was never going to happen

your comments would have some truth to them if the tickets weren't selling or whatever, but the reason she didn't pass 100 was because of her incurable illness :smh: something nobody can control

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

StrawberryBlond
5 minutes ago, Leeo said:

That would be a good schedule for the next tour but even at this point, cancelling and then re-scheduling 2 times it's just waste of time and Money.

The thing also is that selling stadiums also take a bit more of work and it wouldn't be easy. Also I think it's still really cold in Europe and concerts can't be hosted at stadiums during the "cold" seasons.

That's why I'm saying that it should only be 1 date per country so there's only one choice to make and only those that really want to go the distance can do it.

Yes, selling stadiums takes more work but these capacities are about the level that she would have been performing to anyway. In France, 2 dates at AccorHotels Arena would have given her over 26k. 2 dates in Germany around 22k and 3 dates in the UK around 48k. Make the tickets really cheap or something to entice more people. And I wouldn't be meaning immediately. I've seen stadium shows done in May in the UK.

6 minutes ago, Americano said:

super lame

not a good gross for post super bowl just bein real, most stars would easily double this these days 

Well what can we do if the Sis had health issues to complete less than 60 dates.

People after SuperBowl are up there doing at least 80 dates(except for Beyoncé with a full stadiums only) :trollga:

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

just look at britney spears, her tour is selling like crazy after vegas. the demand for gaga is going to grow and she can so easily gross $100mil again :smh: she was easily going to with this tour so again, PLEASE stop acting like it was never going to happen

your comments would have some truth to them if the tickets weren't selling or whatever, but the reason she didn't pass 100 was because of her incurable illness :smh: something nobody can control

Joined 20 minutes ago. Ignore them, not that their stay here will be long anyway :poot: 

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Britney Spears is, well, Britney Spears and Gaga hasn't been huge since 2011. That coupled with her own illness makes her success possibilities minimal. Sorry, but it must hurt when some other girls who were supposed to be ''talentless'' are still able to tour globally and gross 100M whereas ''super talented'' Gaga is forced to resort to Vegas.

Robinladen
7 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

It's not normal, especially for someone of Gaga's caliber who's supposed to be a renowed artist according to her fans. I'm sorry guys, but these boxcores are a bit underwhelming. Many of you were expecting 96-98M. Besides, the fact she hasn't grossed 100M (and probably will never again, let's face the music) is tragic and makes her look VERY bad in comparison to some of her competitors who are still able to get 100M + grossing global tours. It's sad that Vegas is her last resort.

She gave an amazing show to allmost a million people and thats what really matters in the end. Nobody outside of stan world knows how much a tour grossed in total so who cares if she passed the meaningless $100M mark or not. Not many people bring in $1.9M for singing 2 hours. We can critisize Gaga in a mature way if you don't like her artistic output, but being negative about how much money she makes is just pointless negativity for the sake of being negative.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, WorkItUp said:

Britney Spears is, well, Britney Spears and Gaga hasn't been huge since 2011. That coupled with her own illness makes her success possibilities minimal. Sorry, but it must hurt when some other girls who were supposed to be ''talentless'' are still able to tour globally and gross 100M whereas ''super talented'' Gaga is forced to resort to Vegas.

i'm sorry, were you asleep during 2016 and 17? :air: 

why are you acting like vegas is the death of her career too? :rip: 

the same old unrealistic stan mentality getting in the way of facts :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SlaeUrAnus

She grossed more than the ARTRAVE with less shows and 10 years into her career. 

LONGETIVITY. LEGEND.

In my messy era.

24 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

How does the average gross per show compare to your fav?

Bradley

I thought she would gross a little more than that. Happy for her nevertheless. This is pretty good achievement.

DiscoStyx
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Tbh f*ck fibro.

This is the lowest grossing tour after a SB for an artist ^^' this decade

But this is her highest grossing tour in terms of average show attendance and average show grossing :oprah:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived