• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
40 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Oh no sorry she's cancelled AGAIN just think how much she could have made

please get over it lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

It was going to be 105m had all shows been completed.  I feel sad that she has lost money due to the cancellations, may reduce her budget for the next album.

If she completed all the dates it would be around ~110M (still the "lowest act" after SuperBowl act but also it's probably the one with less dates on the list) but at least would get the 100m grossing

ugh mess, poor her :saladga: 

Jewels n Drugs

So close too 100M :air: why cant we have nice things :emma:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

StrawberryBlond

Wow, these dates did so much better than I originally anticipated. I thought she'd maybe have 12,000 or so people at each date and scrape $1 million per show considering that the album really didn't take off in Europe, there was barely any European promo, European tickets were cheaper and she'd already cancelled and rescheduled the entire European leg. But to still pull out attendances and grosses like this considering all that is astonishing. Kinda sad that the final Birmingham show that I attended had less than 10,000 people, though. Now I understand why it looked like there were very limited seats. Clearly, a huge portion of them had been curtained off and it was done so expertly that it wasn't even noticeable. But hey, it was still enough for a sell-out, although barely, by the looks of it. I can't get over how many people she performed to in Amsterdam and Antwerp as I thought those regions didn't really have a touring demand for her anymore. And slay a bit, Barcelona!

This is driving my OCD nuts that she was so close to hitting the $100 million mark now. I don't care if she has to perform the entire show standing still and/or sitting. I just want her to give her fans those remaining 10 dates. Couldn't she even reschedule the one-country dates in Switzerland, Sweden and Denmark and then do one stadium gig in UK, Germany and France respectively, to save her from doing too much travel and performances? Then it would be like 6 dates instead of 10? Even if she can't sell them out completely, at least she did go to the countries she promised she would. How about Allianz Rivieria (35,000 capacity) for France, Walstadion (44,000 capacity) for Germany and Rioch Arena (40,000 capacity) for the UK? All these stadiums have hosted concerts recently and they're the smallest I could find and they're not too too big that she can't sell them out. 1 date in each of these places and keep the other 3 countries at arenas. 6 dates, no dancing, how does that sound?

2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is driving my OCD nuts that she was so close to hitting the $100 million mark now. I don't care if she has to perform the entire show standing still and/or sitting. I just want her to give her fans those remaining 10 dates. Couldn't she even reschedule the one-country dates in Switzerland, Sweden and Denmark and then do one stadium gig in UK, Germany and France respectively, to save her from doing too much travel and performances? Then it would be like 6 dates instead of 10? Even if she can't sell them out completely, at least she did go to the countries she promised she would. How about Allianz Rivieria (35,000 capacity) for France, Walstadion (44,000 capacity) for Germany and Rioch Arena (40,000 capacity) for the UK? All these stadiums have hosted concerts recently and they're the smallest I could find and they're not too too big that she can't sell them out. 1 date in each of these places and keep the other 3 countries at arenas. 6 dates, no dancing, how does that sound?

That would be a good schedule for the next tour but even at this point, cancelling and then re-scheduling 2 times it's just waste of time and Money.

The thing also is that selling stadiums also take a bit more of work and it wouldn't be easy. Also I think it's still really cold in Europe and concerts can't be hosted at stadiums during the "cold" seasons.

It performed much worse in Europe than in the USA, confirming that this tour was kinda local. The fact she hasn't had a tour grossing 100M since 2013 since is tragic :toofunny: Besides, let's wait for her competition to put out their European boxcores for comparison. There might be surprises. :giggle:

artRAVE

Palau Saint Jordi $1,420,987 17,513 / 17,513 (100%)

Mediolanum Forum $...989,889 10,852 / 10,852 (100%)

O2 World $1,094,202 11,430 / 11,430 (100%) (different Arena)

National Indoor Arena $1,785,628 18,221 / 18,221 (100%) (2 shows)

Sportpaleis $1,394,133 15,188 / 15,188 (100%)

Ziggo dome $1,273,725 14,196 / 14,196 (100%)

Joanne World Tour

Palau Sant Jordi $2,113,298 28,918 / 28,918 (2 shows)

Mediolanum Forum $1,109,390 11,170 / 11,170

Barclaycard Arena $1,055,950 10,587 / 10,587 (different Arena)

Arena Birmingham + Genting Arena $~2kk 21,978 / 21,978

Sportpaleis  $1,435,452  15,533 / 15,533

Ziggo Dome  $1,465,089  15,397 / 15,397

That's good it "outdid" artRAVE (but also remember, artRAVE had cheaper prices and still managed to do well in Europe!)

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, WorkItUp said:

It performed much worse in Europe than in the USA, confirming that this tour was kinda local. Besides, let's wait for her competition to put out their European boxcores for comparison. There might be surprises. :giggle:

False.

The tickets were cheaper, and it's normal in Europe.

Also with shows like Paris or London, the European average ticket price/gross would have been higher.

Americano

super lame

not a good gross for post super bowl just bein real, most stars would easily double this these days 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

It performed much worse in Europe than in the USA, confirming that this tour was kinda local. The fact she hasn't had a tour grossing 100M since 2013 since is tragic :toofunny: Besides, let's wait for her competition to put out their European boxcores for comparison. There might be surprises. :giggle:

i mean, it was going to be $100+m gross lol

it's not like she did all the shows so don't act like it's a flop

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Americano
Just now, ryanripley said:

i mean, it was going to be $100+m gross lol

it's not like she did all the shows so don't act like it's a flop

yea but her european dates were still very underwhelming 

Archived