💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Promotional Tour Starting This Spring

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

justanothergay

On some level I want to avoid all promo so I can go in without knowing much about it, besides the typical ASIB formula of course. But I know I'm not that strong

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

by the way guys ignore this im trying to increase my content count to 50 so i can make a forum

Infinity Wave
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

We all know where this thread goes :selena: Little LG6in2018ers and LG6in2019ers :selena:

Anyway, still a little 2018ster here :sis:

Colourful

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Cometomemega said:

by the way guys ignore this im trying to increase my content count to 50 so i can make a forum

please don't spam the forum with comments like this

just take part in threads normally

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Weasel
3 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

Lord, let the woman take a ****ing break finally! 

Compared to touring, I don't think this requires a lot of effort. 

I don't think locking herself up is going to heal her anytime sooner. She'll have to deal with this illness for the rest of her life so I don't think there's much she can do. 

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, ryanripley said:

please don't spam the forum with comments like this

just take part in threads normally

i've only got 1 more thing to comment lol

thierryrreiht

I bet it will premiere at the TIFF in September! Or perhaps another film festival before the release date :P So the early promo is logical

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I searched and I didn't find anything, YET

Don't know if you know Lady Gaga Now, but they're not "insiders" or fake Gaga friends or my-mom-works-at-netflix random guys, they're a news account who actually posts lots of infos, pictures and detailes before everyone else. If the tweet doesn't get cancelled - and, in case it happens, it usually happens some minutes after - it is definitely true. 

I know this still seems like an insider thing, but it is not - believe me, I've never posted anything regarding insiders and stuff!

Yeah, I know they're not a "rumor" spreading account, but people post bs often for clicks. Remember the whole "According to EW" thing? :selena: 

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

We all know where this thread goes :selena: Little LG6in2018ers and LG6in2019ers :selena:

What they probably don't know is that most of interviews for a movies are recorded or done in few days even if some are aired months later.

It won't take her a lot of time

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monketsharona said:

What they probably don't know is that most of interviews for a movies are recorded or done in few days even if some are aired months later.

It won't take her a lot of time

Right? :selena:

All I could see coming 5 moths before the movie is a trailer. Actual promotion will probably start is September or October.

Archived