đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Universe

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz
6 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Anyone still here that has thoughts on the new episode lmao?

No not yet! Everyone put your thoughts in spoilers!!

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

The song was cute :laughga:

SU really gave us a really good episode and an amazing song and that's all you got to say? :laughga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Phaye Monster
Spoiler

Reunited was really great but this show has been going downhill for a while... literally nothing important happened in that episode until the last minute where Steven sings

Like, the episode was just dull, I was expecting so much more after LFHTH, but we just got blah

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

lost in limbo
6 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:
Spoiler

Reunited was really great but this show has been going downhill for a while... literally nothing important happened in that episode until the last minute where (spoiler) Steven sings

Like, the episode was just dull, I was expecting so much more after LFHTH, but we just got blah

Spoiler

Well, there wasn't much to do here lol? The Diamonds basically just told Steven "okay Pink you're back now now go to your room and be a leader" and thus until the last moment the episode was just exploring Homeworld aspects and setting up the next episode's ball plot. I'm sure there'll be a lot more action in the next few episodes.

Phaye Monster
3 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:
  Hide contents

Well, there wasn't much to do here lol? The Diamonds basically just told Steven "okay Pink you're back now now go to your room and be a leader" and thus until the last moment the episode was just exploring Homeworld aspects and setting up the next episode's ball plot. I'm sure there'll be a lot more action in the next few episodes.

Yeah but the episode just still felt lackluster... I’m still hyped for the rest of the special but it needs to do a bit more to stay interesting

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Yeah but the episode just still felt lackluster... I’m still hyped for the rest of the special but it needs to do a bit more to stay interesting

I mean generally first episodes in Steven Bombs/Special Events don't have that much happening, with a few exceptions; ex: Steven's Dream was mostly just Greg and Steven fooling around until the major twist at the end, Lion 4: Alternate Ending was...yeah, even Stuck Together and Now We're Only Falling Apart didn't have as much going on as the rest of the Wanted and Heart of the Crystal Gems episodes, so it's generally an episode thing, not a series thing I guess.

Phaye Monster
3 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I mean generally first episodes in Steven Bombs/Special Events don't have that much happening, with a few exceptions; ex: Steven's Dream was mostly just Greg and Steven fooling around until the major twist at the end, Lion 4: Alternate Ending was...yeah, even Stuck Together and Now We're Only Falling Apart didn't have as much going on as the rest of the Wanted and Heart of the Crystal Gems episodes, so it's generally an episode thing, not a series thing I guess.

I hope you’re right, but I still miss when this show was at its peak between seasons 2&3 and I’d get so excited for new episodes

at least we have the diamonds

34 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

SU really gave us a really good episode and an amazing song and that's all you got to say? :laughga: 

I enjoyed it but it left me wanting more! 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I hope you’re right, but I still miss when this show was at its peak between seasons 2&3 and I’d get so excited for new episodes

at least we have the diamonds

tbh I still get hyped but yeah I can understand

lost in limbo
15 minutes ago, Gagz said:

I enjoyed it but it left me wanting more! 

I mean true, the hype is real for everything rn, Gaga, SU, you name it

• 4 weeks later...
lost in limbo

I'm trying not to scream at 3AM oh my gosh.

OH MY FCKING GOD! I honestly don't think I've been "shook" in my life but this episode (Battle of Heart and Mind/Change Your Mind) honestly and truly SHOOK the sht out of me :messga: It was like a satisfying closure to all the conflicts we've witnessed far, and I felt that we truly have gone full circle :messga: I'M REALLY DEEP IN MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW

The Fame

omg I just finished watching it and am shooketh!!! Like the episode actually made me tear up a little.

The only thing that scares me is that this feels like a series finale. I hope it's not over. :pray:

Phaye Monster

I’m so disappointed in Lapis’ new design. She always had my favourite design, she looked so elegant, but now she’s just got some ugly trousers. Deserves better. 

Some parts of the episode did feel really rushed but I think it was a satisfying conclusion overall. 

23 minutes ago, The Fame said:

The only thing that scares me is that this feels like a series finale. I hope it's not over. :pray:

It’s not, there’s a movie coming and probably a sixth season too

lost in limbo
48 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’m so disappointed in Lapis’ new design. She always had my favourite design, she looked so elegant, but now she’s just got some ugly trousers. Deserves better. 

It's actually my favourite nnnn. Honestly it's amazing. It fits her personality changes and the golden accesories are a fun nod to real Lapis Lazullis + it makes her look more casual bc I mean she can't walk around in a dress forever lol. 

Archived