💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Universe

Quartz

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

And they can't lie to us saying that production is hard bc everytime a cartoon's season starts to air the next season is already in production

There's photos of the cast recording in the studio with production codes that go BEYOND season 5, so it's not a production thing, it's a lazy schedule thing

Star vs The Forces of Evil is an example of a show with great character development, improvement each season, manage to balance between the fillers and the plot-heavy episodes and they have a great schedule, and except the first one, all these things have been lacking in Steven Universe

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

DID  YOU GUYS SEE THE KEYCHAIN LEAK? OSSSJJSJAJJSJ WEDDING RUBY AND SAPPHIRE IS KILLING ME

Quartz
On 2/8/2018 at 2:56 AM, Gardevoir said:

I love watching Steven Universe :lolly: now if Cartoon Network can give it the love it deserves and stop riding Teen Titans Go d*ck :nails:

In the US, TTG gets all the love. Everywhere else, all shows get equal treatment. Except SU. I don't know why but it shows only at 3 in the morning. Like wth Cartoon Network, this is literally better than Adventure Time wyd

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz
On 2/8/2018 at 3:00 AM, Gardevoir said:

Spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

- They officially revealed Pink Diamond

- Steven was captured and placed on trial against the Diamond Authority 

- He escaped and oh Lars was with him because he got captured too

- Lars died during the escape but Steven’s revive abilities brought him back to life 

- There is a possibility that Yellow Diamond was the one who shattered Pink Diamond

Damnit I haven't watched the fifth season yet because I wanted to binge after the finale. I am so tempted to open that spoiler :selena:

Quartz
On 2/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, Miel said:

I loved it, and still love it, but its weird release schedule has kind of messed up my commitment to it. I also feel like the plotline and overall narrative would be much more enjoyable, if it were streamlined in a normal way.

Also, and maybe this is because I'm still not caught up, I'm still hoping Pink Diamond has something to do with Rose Quartz.

Same. I hate that cartoons don't have strict release schedules like live action shows. Also, Pink Diamond has a lot to do with Rose as far as I watched :stalkga:

Quartz
On 2/13/2018 at 2:06 AM, Creyk said:

She needs to see this.

Someone seriously needs to slap some sense into the show creators, they are horrible with teasing and hardly ever revealing anything substantial, but then if their stuff leaks because people are sick of waiting they go and cry about it on twitter. Like go to hell, you don't know how curious people are. Just release it already

giphy.gif

But I think if it was all up to Ms. Sugar, I bet we will already be at Season 10. I'm not sure what's the politics inside CN but they have to release the remaining seasons while people are still thirsty, or at least give us a definite timeline and reason :selena:

Quartz
On 2/13/2018 at 2:21 AM, HausOfAmericano said:

And they can't lie to us saying that production is hard bc everytime a cartoon's season starts to air the next season is already in production

There's photos of the cast recording in the studio with production codes that go BEYOND season 5, so it's not a production thing, it's a lazy schedule thing

Star vs The Forces of Evil is an example of a show with great character development, improvement each season, manage to balance between the fillers and the plot-heavy episodes and they have a great schedule, and except the first one, all these things have been lacking in Steven Universe

So it might be the TTG fiasco that's stopping releases? Why can't they just release online if they can't release on the network? CEO wyd

Quartz
4 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

DID  YOU GUYS SEE THE KEYCHAIN LEAK? OSSSJJSJAJJSJ WEDDING RUBY AND SAPPHIRE IS KILLING ME

Oh no spoilers! Hahahaha, they're gonna get married, wth next you're gonna tell me they'll have children. It's ungodly, it's unnatural!

:lolga:

lost in limbo
14 hours ago, hellothing said:

So it might be the TTG fiasco that's stopping releases? Why can't they just release online if they can't release on the network? CEO wyd

The problem is also the online releases. When actual episodes are coming, they're posted first in the app and then go on TV. It's killing their audiences :saladga:

also CN pretending Steven Bomb 5 never leaked and releasing it on TV almost 30 days later :saladga: 

1 hour ago, HausOfAmericano said:

The problem is also the online releases. When actual episodes are coming, they're posted first in the app and then go on TV. It's killing their audiences :saladga:

also CN pretending Steven Bomb 5 never leaked and releasing it on TV almost 30 days later :saladga: 

But what is next now?  I know we will get new episodes in April but I want more than 5 episodes, how about 27

lost in limbo
17 hours ago, hellothing said:

Same. I hate that cartoons don't have strict release schedules like live action shows. Also, Pink Diamond has a lot to do with Rose as far as I watched :stalkga:

y'all in for a TWIST

Quartz
12 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Where did it leak? I bet it was Sugar #gagateas

Quartz
11 hours ago, Creyk said:

But what is next now?  I know we will get new episodes in April but I want more than 5 episodes, how about 27

IKR! Give me Netflix realness! I can't start season 5 without the finale!

6 hours ago, hellothing said:

IKR! Give me Netflix realness! I can't start season 5 without the finale!

You could wait for 2 years before you start it at all.

I want more episodes with just the gems we didn't have one like that in 17 episodes...too many stupid townie episodes. No one wants those

Archived