💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga excited about Justin's Performance

Coop

Featured Posts

Why is everyone hating on Justin? Let’s be honest here...

1. His Vegas comment is literally the same thing each of you were saying the day she announced it. 

2. Justin has talent, it’s only his new album which is :awkney:

I know most of you aren’t straight, but try to at least get your facts straight. :selena:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

The difference is no one in here has made such nasty remarks about JT like those that Madonna fans have made about Gaga. This is heaven compared to that horrible Madonna forum. 

I'm not denying that Madonnanation is extreme. I just don't think disrespect is ok to any level and people here should look on their own behaviour before they comment on others even if it's (most of the times) not as extreme. 

Why do I feel like she scheduled this tweet like a week ago? Seems too jolly after yesterday’s announcement. 

Monsterish

I must to say that I wish this Halftime-Show be worse than Gaga (and we all know it will be :awkney:), but, probably it will be the most watched ever + it will be praised for TV & Radio... :sure:

Thomas P
22 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Madonnanation is extreme yes, but JT has gotten a lot lately too.

It's still hypocritical of the Gaga fans to demand that Madonna fans should be nice when they aren't nice themselves. 

Gaga fans don’t demand that though. We know that Madonna fans are messy and mean (even though I Myself am one), but we know we are too. It’s part of the fun of being part of stan culture. Pettiness everywhere you go. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

doja scat
28 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Well at least we ain't getting a blackout era ~  Keep tweeting Gagz  

Tbh that would be iconic

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

35 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

#JanetJacksonAppreciationDay

I hope he redeems himself. Nipplegate 2.0 and then some 

Justin-Timberlake-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Imagineee :lolly:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

doja scat
Just now, Thomas P said:

Gaga fans don’t demand that though. We know that Madonna fans are messy and mean (even though I Myself am one), but we know we are too. It’s part of the fun of being part of stan culture. Pettiness everywhere you go. 

Exactly and this has taken me a while to realise. It’s just stan culture - people know what they say is rude and vile but that is just stan culture. People say anything to defend their faves and bash everyone else.

You can’t force everyone to love your favourite artist and I realise that now. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Weasel
35 minutes ago, ND4 said:

Oh lovely, I’m currently in London becuase I traveled here to see her show AGAIN tonight.. 

what a heart felt message she sent us, hope she enjoys her Super Bowl Party 

Honestly, grow up. She already tweeted her apologies, what more do you expect. 

It's exactly reactions like these that made her go over the edge, that made her push her limits too far in the past. For once in the span of 10 years, she is finally choosing to follow her health, before ending up in a wheelchair for another 6 months leading her into a depression again. I can't believe some people on here ignore her health in favour of their own pleasure not being met for 2 hours. 

Let her have some fun. We already know ASIB is coming, LG6 is coming, Vegas is coming. And guess what, there are worse problems out there than not being able to visit a concert for 2 hours of your life. Like having to deal with a freaking chronic disease for the rest of your life for example. 

FalsePromise

She should be resting and not putting her tumbs to work just to give support to this egoistic man who uses women for promotion. 

DeleteMyAccount
36 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

and they are wondering why Madonna fans are hating on Gaga. I think we need some mirrors here :smh: 

People have a good reason to not care for JT.

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Why is everyone hating on Justin? Let’s be honest here...

1. His Vegas comment is literally the same thing each of you were saying the day she announced it. 

2. Justin has talent, it’s only his new album which is :awkney:

I know most of you aren’t straight, but try to at least get your facts straight. :selena:

nnnnn not the reason why people don't care for Justin.

Archived